Prospective future owner saying hello

Hi everyone,

I've been reading the forum on and off for a few weeks now, so I thought I'd make it official and register, to say hi and eventually contribute where I can.

I've had quite a few different vehicles so far, started out on a Holden V8 (back in Australia) before moving onto imports, and I haven't looked back. From a Honda / Acura perspective, I've owned an Integra VTi-R, Civic VTi-R (DOHC, similar to Si spec in some respects), and dabbled in 4WD turbos (STi and Evo) before moving back to an S2000, which I have to say by far, is the most beautiful car to drive (not only visually to look at, but how it makes me feel when I drive it).

I've loved NSXs since I was a kid, and fantasized about owning one at some stage. So my plan is to do a lot of reading and learning, and eventually decide if this is going to be a car I want to get into.

Thanks for having me :)

Welcome to the forum.

I dabbled in a number of cars, traditionally being a Nissan guy, before I asked myself, "Hey, I wonder what the NSXes are going for now?" back in 2007.
Never looked back. It is still my dream car after selling it.

Welcome! Beware; if you love the S2000 you're gonna love the NSX even more. All it took was one short drive and I was hooked! Then there was the long wait to find the one for me, but what a great experience it was to fulfill a long-awaited dream. Best of luck!

Back