Projected cost of NSX in 3 years

Stupid question from a guy who just can't stop thinking about the day when the title to one of these amazing machines is in his grasp

I want to eventually get a 1998-2000 NSX-T with a manual transmission...maybe slightly modified, but even stock would be nice. I was wondering, for the guys who have seen the trends over the years, what you think the cost will be at that time, considering the prices right now are $50,000 ballpark for what I was looking at? I know they hold their value pretty good (and rightfully so), but I am trying to budget and need to know what a good goal would be for my "NSX fund"

Sorry for the dumb question

Tyler

jgtcnsx is right. No matter what....get one. You won't be sorry. I've even killed a coyote with mine!!! It has many uses I never thought it would have!!!!! :biggrin:

You may have to budget tires, depending on how much you drive. There are some people on here that will have their tires last several years....then there are also people here (like me) who go through a set of rear tires every couple of months. :wink: :cool:

I just bought mine this month a 2000 Silverstone Metallic with 15K miles in the mid 50's, not stock with HRE wheels and comptech exhaust. Its a great car.

I also purchased a 2000 Blk/Blk last month with 16+K miles. Stock except for an Alpine stereo and keyless entry. The car was originally delivered in Feb. 01, so the factory warranty is good through 2/05. I purchased an extended warranty ( 7/75K). I paid $53.5K for the car. I did put a Viper GPS alarm in the car. No regrets.

Back