Project NSX-R begins...

4c1b1c4c.jpg

this is my NSX-R project. not necessarily a jdm honda nsx-r replica, but more of MY version of what the type r would be. ill be updating this thread with every mod added.

#1 UPDATE!!! Bride Brix II seats

a5657182.jpg

aeba852f.jpg

6eb2751f.jpg

c28144d2.jpg

8e7b02fd.jpg

#2 UPDATE!!! DF NSX-R Carbon Fiber Spoiler

45d9b5e2.jpg

a4e5bf6f.jpg

cfdba863.jpg
4fb09045.jpg

90829f65.jpg

#3 update!!! Comptech Test Pipes!!! courtesy of drivingambitionbob

28c9242d.jpg

pre test pipes

post test pipes

she growls now :)
coming soon... more exterior stuff...

Last edited:
Don't know how I feel about red seats in a yellow NSX, I'd need more than a "testicular" adjustment for that:eek:

sponsored by McDonalds man... hahaha jk

oohh, did you guys know our stock seatbelts were made by takata? :biggrin:

Love the red seats in a yellow car. Saw I think "biobankers" nsx up in Canada this past year and sat in his omp seats and I've sat in your seats as well. Would have bought them for my car if I didn't think red on red was to much and if I wasn't planning on going turbo.

Stephen

The question is: "Will is remain Yellow?":)

Somehow I sense a repaint in the future......

Regards,
LarryB

updated the pics.

as far i know, the color will remain spa yellow. maybe a complete respray in the future with a fancy clear coat.

now, should i powdercoat the HREs black with chrome lip? or keep as is? i actually like the chromed look, and plan on getting all 4 refinished and chromed during the winter season, OR doing a black/chrome finish

get completely black wheels with yellow bbk kit................................sick

had the car dyno'd on sunday. car only put out 260whp at 5k, and fluctuates til redline. tq drops rather quickly. were suspecting slipping supercharger belt.

exterior is put on hold, and ill be working on the motor, just to make sure everything is up to par for a possible 10psi pulley :biggrin:

whatever all that meant, I confess Im an nsx fan for looks purposes only, I don't get to technical under the hood. Keep posting updates and your spoiler looks absolutely flawlessssssssssssssss.

Car looks pretty sick, I'd leave it alone.:wink: I heard I just missed you at the track last week, would have hated to smoke you in the stock NSX:biggrin: The Zanardi performed very, very well:biggrin:

lol mike

the nsx was just there looking pretty, did not run the car.

i wouldnt be surprised if the zanardi was faster in the turns, but i wouldnt be too worried in the straights... all 1400ft of it haha

lol mike

the nsx was just there looking pretty, did not run the car.

i wouldnt be surprised if the zanardi was faster in the turns, but i wouldnt be too worried in the straights... all 1400ft of it haha

The course was a blast, I was hanging in the turns but on the straight's...the Skyline's, Supra's and other JDM beasts had me all day.

Hey mike, did you run before or after the g35 tried doing mad jdm dorifto?

The event was nice, but would have been so much nicer if passing was allowed

I'm waiting for the next free dyno run :biggrin:

I like your yellow and black theme.
Hope to see it in person :biggrin:

4c1b1c4c.jpg

this is my NSX-R project. not necessarily a jdm honda nsx-r replica, but more of MY version of what the type r would be. ill be updating this thread with every mod added.

#1 UPDATE!!! Bride Brix II seats

a5657182.jpg

aeba852f.jpg

6eb2751f.jpg

c28144d2.jpg

8e7b02fd.jpg

#2 UPDATE!!! DF NSX-R Carbon Fiber Spoiler

45d9b5e2.jpg

a4e5bf6f.jpg

cfdba863.jpg
4fb09045.jpg

90829f65.jpg