• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Brakes Project Mu Forged Sports 4 Pistion Front Brakes - Never Used

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD Admin Please Lock Thread.

Please read fully and contact me with any questions.

For Sale - 1 Set (2 new calipers and 8 new pads) of Project Mu Sports 4 Piston Calipers with new pads (8 pads total). The details on them can be seen at http://www.project-mu.co.jp/en/products/cali_f4x4.html

NEVER USED! Big Brake Kit

I purchased these calipers with the intentions of replacing my current front brakes, and decided to go a different route. They have never been used BUT before I changed my mind, I started to have them painted a custom color to match the rest of my car theme. However, before we put the second coat of paint on, lettering and clear coat, I then decided to go a different route. They currently have 1 coat of blue paint. I am offering them for sale with several options....

Option 1 - $1400 plus paypal and shipping - Current blue color completed with clear coat and your choice of White or Black "Project Mu" decals I purchased from Project Mu to complete the job.

Option 2 - $1600 plus paypal and shipping - Custom Color I can have them painted any color you want (including normal Project Mu blue) with 2 coats high temp paint and your choice of White or Black "Project Mu" decals. You must supply paint color code. If it's an OEM color from any car including NSX, just provide me with the info on the color and my paint shop will use OEM colors.

They will be painted by the same professional paint shop that did the custom color on my NSX which just won 1st Place for Acura in Spocom Hawaii 2013 and "Best Engineering for whole show" in Spocom Hawaii 2013.
In short, the paint job WILL BE PROFESSIONAL AND HIGH QUALITY!

There are 3 photos below. Please read about them.

1. Photo 1 - The brakes in their current painted state and 4 of the 8 pads. YOU WILL GET ALL NEW 8 PADS I FORGOT OTHER 4 IN MY TRUNK They need 1 more coat of blue, your choice of blue or black "Project Mu" lettering, and then 2 coats of automotive clear coat.

10145497915_01443d26fe_b.jpg

Photo 2. Stock Photo from Project Mu's website

10145400704_cf1da0ee0d_b.jpg

Photo 3. These are my current brakes on my car I was going to replace (6 piston) that are the same color these brand new 4 piston brakes I am selling. THESE ARE NOT THE ONES I'M SELLING!!! This is how they look after several months of daily driving in Hawaii which has the second worst roads in America. I'm showing this photo so 1. You can see final color if finished as is and 2. You can see the quality of the paint and clear coat (used an iPhone to take photo)

10145401174_b64e310462_b.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back