• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

problem with HP Turbo

Really sorry to do this, but I have to post a very unsatisfactory experience with HP Turbo. Called and ordered parts after seeing their add for their NSX special on this site. Very specifically asked if they could deliver my parts before Thanksgiving, answer was yes. Charged my CC October 9th for nearly $2500. No parts at Thanksgiving. Promised to be on the way and you'll have them by Friday each week since then. Never able to provide a tracking number to prove they even were sent in spite of repeated requests. Finally had enough when the parts didn't show last Friday in spite of promises and called Nathan again and said cancel the order. Still could not provide tracking number to prove shipment and said OK, we'll cancel the order, when the parts get there send them back and we'll issue refund. Parts have still not shown, no tracking number, and this looks like theft to me. What a bunch of BS, putting return of product that has no proof of even being sent as a condition of returning money held without delivery of product for over two months now? Not sure what I'll do next, but be advised that this doesn't speak well at all for Nathan or his company, so be careful if you are thinking of dealing with them.:mad:

You can always contact your CC company and let them know you never received goods that were paid for and dispute the transaction. They will check into it.

Really sorry to do this, but I have to post a very unsatisfactory experience with HP Turbo. Called and ordered parts after seeing their add for their NSX special on this site. Very specifically asked if they could deliver my parts before Thanksgiving, answer was yes. Charged my CC October 9th for nearly $2500. No parts at Thanksgiving. Promised to be on the way and you'll have them by Friday each week since then. Never able to provide a tracking number to prove they even were sent in spite of repeated requests. Finally had enough when the parts didn't show last Friday in spite of promises and called Nathan again and said cancel the order. Still could not provide tracking number to prove shipment and said OK, we'll cancel the order, when the parts get there send them back and we'll issue refund. Parts have still not shown, no tracking number, and this looks like theft to me. What a bunch of BS, putting return of product that has no proof of even being sent as a condition of returning money held without delivery of product for over two months now? Not sure what I'll do next, but be advised that this doesn't speak well at all for Nathan or his company, so be careful if you are thinking of dealing with them.:mad:

Yes, I had a similar experience. took 3 months to get what I had paid for when they promised 2 weeks. Totally messed up everything I had organised.
when they did send it, it was wrong & had to be sent back. Wastegate had the wrong spring & the clamps they sent didn't fit. I gave up with them after that.

I'm also very concerned about this vendor as I purchased a turbo kit from them in December and so far only got a partial shipment.
I got a UPS tracking number for the second shipment but the UPS site says only "billing information provided".
I believe this condition occurs when the vendor plans to ship something but UPS has not actually received the goods.
I paid through Paypal but I'm not sure they will help?
Any advise?

John H.

FILE CHARGE BACK ASAP. you have only 60 days!!!!

after that time as expired your really dead in the water! :eek:

Back