Private Track Rental

1/4 mile event
Auto Club Famoso Raceway
33559 Famoso Rd.
McFarland CA. 93250

http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/e60-m5-e61-m5-touring-discussion/129920-west-coast-extreme-racing-event.html

34t4geh.jpg

Last edited:
270$ pretty expensive for 1/4 mile runs....

unless your bolting on a new turbo kit between runs.. you only need 2-3 pulls to get the best time and trap.

cars not getting faster between runs by itself.

270$ pretty expensive for 1/4 mile runs....

unless your bolting on a new turbo kit between runs.. you only need 2-3 pulls to get the best time and trap.

cars not getting faster between runs by itself.

Usually open night at Famoso consists of 150-200 cars for the price of like $20-30. You only get around 3-4 runs because there are so many cars. And there is always an old school muscle car that breaks down on the track spilling oil.

$270 for a private rental where you can run unlimited times to test and tune is a bargain in my book! :)

Usually open night at Famoso consists of 150-200 cars for the price of like $20-30. You only get around 3-4 runs because there are so many cars. And there is always an old school muscle car that breaks down on the track spilling oil.

$270 for a private rental where you can run unlimited times to test and tune is a bargain in my book! :)

270$ will get you 3 hours on a steady state dyno. you can tune a complete EMS in that time and not just wot. if you guys are not running boost, its even faster.

i fail to see the coloration between 270$ at a drag strip to "tune" 5-10% of the fuel map and a good deal.

if you guys want to really tune, go get a club day and rent a dyno for 1/10th the cost.

how much you guys planning on making off this event? ;)

Last edited:
Back