• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Exhaust ***SOLD*** Pride V2 RFL Exhaust (1991-2005)

For Sale: Pride V2 RFL Exhaust. Excellent condition. Fits 1991-2005 models (1996-2005 models require an adapter which Pride sells for $150-170 depending on year).

$800 + shipping (or pick up in Atlanta, GA).

1996-2005 models require an adapter which Pride sells for $150-170 depending on year.

From the manufacturer:

“Pride Exhaust Acura NSX V2 RFL Cat-back Exhaust System is a straight piped non mufflered design versus the V2 that is mufflered.

We offer this with 2 different tip designs, Dual polished or with True Titanium Burnt slip on tips

This is a direct bolt-on to all 1991-1996 NSX's. The 1997-2005 NSX requires an adapter kit, which is sold separately. This exhaust will fit perfectly on the 1991-2001 OEM rear lower valance and also 2002-2005 OEM valance. It will also fit aftermarket rear lower valances like DownForce, GT-ONE, Seibon, etc. Our V2 exhaust system will give your NSX the exotic performance note and still remain very bearable at low rpm's without attracting any unwanted attention. This exhaust is very street-able and can be daily-driven comfortably.

The difference between our V1 and V2 systems is the piping design and piping diameter. The V2 features an approximately 15% higher pitched tone than the V1 series.

Specifications:

Material: Stainless Steel

Piping Diameter: 2.25"IMG_4642.jpegIMG_3941.jpegIMG_3940.jpeg

What’s shipping cost like for sending this to Oregon? Zip code 97220
That's a pretty far distance! Looks like it would be $144 with the UPS discount I get through my work.

I checked another address in the Southeast and it was $95, so it looks like the cross-country trip results in about a 50% surcharge.

If any interested buyers want to estimate shipping using their preferred method the box dimensions and weight is below:

47x24x11
30 lbs

Back