• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Pride Exhaust?

I had a Pride 1 on my first car and loved it, Bought another and went for a V2. I think its a great exhaust and wouldnt change it at all (unless i went FI)

Welcome to Prime!
You should use the search function and read all the posts about the V1 and V2 exhausts, carefully evaluate these and other options, view the many online videos (with questionable/variable sound quality), attend a few meets where (hopefully other NSX'ers have many & varied exhausts, and finally seek advice/permission from your significant other before you make a decision.

That said...What you'll find out is that the Pride V2 is a great-sounding exhaust (if you like a higher-pitch), that is well built, at a reasonable price. I think it is "inspired" by a GT-One or something-or-other 5.1 that is/was much more expensive or is no longer produced...certainly others more knowledgable can chime in on that part. Also, I can't say enough about Mark@Pride- very good service and communication, among the best I have dealt with anywhere.

There- now you don't have to do all that reading. Just buy the exhaust and get driving!

Last edited:
I have a V2 I might be selling if I can get my hands on a 2.25-2.5 inch exhaust, PM me and we can keep in touch

Mark is fantastic to deal with, and I've had the v2 and v1(current). If you have an 02/seibon/ gt-rom valance it is just gorgeous from the back. Sound is amazing.

Had the V2. I loved it. It sounded soooooooooooo good. Slightly droned around 2k but wasn't too bad. I would still have it but they are not good for fi.

I have Pride V2 with 2002 headers and Prospeed custom Cats that fit 02 headers to 91-94 exhaust. I can't wait to install it all.

Back