• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Pride exhaust FS: $900 shipped to lower 48

**edit** as of 04/27/09

The exhaust has been spoken for through a local member.

I will re-list if the deal should fall through. Thanks.

Hey guys, I am offering up my pride exhaust. It is a replication of the GT-ONE V.5.1 or Bel Canto Soprano.

This exhaust was one of the first prototypes made. I purchased this new last March, and it has about 300 miles on it.

We will start off with the BAD:

The BAD, was that the passenger side tip was slightly higher than the driver side, resulting in touching the rear stock valence. SO the pipe was cut near the muffler canister, and instead of welding it together, it is held on by a 2 1/4 inch band strap. No exhaust leaks, but the tips are slightly crooked to the detailed eye. The driver side tip is angled higher, while the passenger side is straight. I will post a picture of the rear of the car tomorrow for those who are interested. It is just too dark tonight.

The GOOD! Excellent welds this is a very quality exhaust. With test pipes the volume of this exhaust can be controlled by the throttle. Very exotic growl under low rpm acceleration, while a high pitched scream past v-tech. With test pipes it does have that same GT-ONE rasp if you know what I mean. The rasp is between 2-4k RPM. With stock cat converters it actually sounds better in my opinion. Slightly quieter, no rasp. But I had an ARK exhaust before, and this is indeed a louder exhaust, but in a exotic way. T-304 SS.

Other mentionables. This exhaust will need long style exhaust doughnuts(mounting rings). This was purchased for my 91. I have topspeed headers, and dali test pipes.

I am selling this exhaust because I am going the turbo route.

Asking $900 shipped to the lower 48. Shipping will cost me an arm and a leg, but I can get it to your home in about 2-4 days. The last exhaust I shipped to Texas, and from Utah I got it there in 2 days.

PM me if interested. Thanks.

4409966728_1747b26e1f_b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back