• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Pride Exhaust A++++++

Just wanted to post my very positive experience with Mark at Pride Exhaust. As many Primers know, my NSX was undergoing a head gasket replacement and during reassembly of the car, we found an exhaust leak on the rear manifold. Bottom line- I couldn't drive the car until I got new manifolds. I placed an order for Pride headers and in less than 12 hours, in steps Mark, who calls me the day before Thanksgiving and makes sure he processes the order for the headers so I can get them with a minimum of downtime. I received the headers, which are beautiful and fit perfectly, without any issues. I am very impressed that Mark would take the time to make sure I got my headers quickly over a big holiday like that. Excellent customer service and I would definitely buy again. If only he made a version of the Fujitsubo Super Ti exhaust! :D

A++++++++++++++++

i would also like to thank the guys at pride as well. they gave me a hell of a deal on a v1 that was used, but still like new. nice well made product and fast shipping.

Just wanted to add to the above. I've never experienced better customer service. A lot of vendors care about the quality of their products and services. Some care just as much about the satisfaction of their customers. Mark is all of the above and puts in the effort every time...doing all the little to make sure the transaction is smooth and the customer is happy. It's that consistency that really sets Mark apart.

Another great experience concerning Pride Exhaust, Mark was very thorough in detailing the differences in the various Pride exhausts. I purchased the V2 with the heavier walled tips, installation was easy and the sound is amazing. Thanks Mark.

Chalk up another great experience with Pride. Ordered the Lightweight, and had nothing but awesome communication and updates from Mark from start to finish. Fits great, sounds great, couldn't be happier. :smile:

Back