• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Pride/Addicted2Racing/Mark

Bui

Contributing Member
Mark was awesome to work with. He is the first vendor that I have bought from through NSX prime and I hope they will all have the same level of customer service he has.

I was on vacation in the LA area and picked up an exhaust (not his) and needed adapters for it to fit my 97 NSX. Since I was in the area, I called up Mark and asked him if he could ship the exhaust for me along with sending me the adapters. I dropped off the exhaust and he packed and shipped it to me in Houston and it came in perfect condition.

He was always on top of his text, emails, and phone calls - even sent me pictures of how he was packing my exhaust.

After reading horror stories of OTHER vendors on this forum, I'm glad Mark is not one of them. Do not hesitate to do business with Mark/Pride.

Thanks Mark!

-Nam

Mark is a great vendor and produces a great exhaust!

I love mine, sounds amazing and I get a ton of turned heads, not just because it's an NSX, but the car sounds super mean!

Anyone contemplating a pride exhaust, pull the trigger, you won't be disappointed. Superb sound, no drone, and perfect fitment. Enough said.

Put me down as another very satisfied customer working with Mark and his Pride V2 exhaust! Great service, communication, and product from start to finish. Great to have him in the Prime community. Thanks Mark! Jay

Mark at Pride is really great to work with. Just another "thanks" to Mark for excellent customer service. Ordered an additional part and everything was perfect - excellent communication and followup. And the exhaust is wonderful !!!. Jay

mark is a great guy to work with. very honest and is always looking for feedback, thats a good sign in my book; if the owners always looking for improvements and the opinions of his market.

Back