pricing

What should we expect to pay for a 92 with 65,000 miles, needs tires?
Thanks,
Don

Thatssss it? thats all the info you can provide?
more info needed (interior and exterior condition, accident history, ect) to give you a ball park figuer...pics would be even better.

zaid

Thatssss it? thats all the info you can provide?
more info needed (interior and exterior condition, accident history, ect) to give you a ball park figuer...pics would be even better.

zaid

maybe he is worried that someone will use the info and snatch the car away from him? :biggrin: j/k

What should we expect to pay for a 92 with 65,000 miles, needs tires?
Thanks,
Don

I am resisting the urge to pick on you for not including more info

assuming maintenance is up to date and it isn't ragged out

25K as a starting point

how about

"Guys Im looking at an NSX right now how much is it worth?"
" it needs 1 rear tire " " the current owner only drove the car if it was doing a wheely "

someone post the link so we can check the car out.

Hey Don,

Seriously a 92 with 65k miles doesn't tell the story. The 92s were in the snap ring range - well many of them. That's a biggy - bout 2000 min. Tires are not a big deal that way at least you get to pick the tire that's right for you. Maintenance history is the BIGGEST issue and without that the price could vary greatly. 65k miles if everything is up to snuff and I mean everything, which by the way is most doubtful, is not a lot of miles on these cars at all. Nothing really. However it does impact the sales price but RedWings is a low baller - don't listen to him :smile:. Like I say if everything was up to speed maintenance wise and you have a big pile of reciepts and maybe some extras, and the interior is nice well it could be worth 30k. Thing is that most of the time the car I just described isn't the car you'd be looking at - it most likely will have deferred maintenance and the amount of that maintenance can be significant as in anywhere between 3k and 7k. If it's in the snap ring range and it just hasn't failed yet - well it will soon enough. They percentages are not with you - they are against you. You need the number off the transmission to know for sure - unless that's already been done and with that many miles on it that could be the case.

You see there are just a lot of variables to consider here - RedWings could be right but even if it needs 5k in maintenance it's still could be worth a little more if the snap ring is not an issue. Hope that helps a bit.

More info would surely help us be more specific.

Bob Retired... "I want that show case, Drew!

If it doesn't have a history of being wrecked, I would say $24k to $30k, depending on the variables.

$2

I'm not playing the Price is Right without Bob. Drew can go fall off the Matterhorn with that Yodeler guy.

I'm not playing the Price is Right without Bob. Drew can go fall off the Matterhorn with that Yodeler guy.

Exactly. Especially skinny drew with hair! It's just creepy!

drew-carey.jpg

shining-star-drew-carey.jpg

...but RedWings is a low baller - don't listen to him :smile:

Don't listen to me, my balls are low and drag everywhere digging trenches.
I'm highly sought after by the farming community.

Tbromley makes very valid points you should consider...

$3

All NSXs need tires.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

i knew something was missing,that's why mine's
riding so rough.looking good and low,though.

Back