Pricing information

I am in need of information regarding pricing . I've got a 1992 NSX with about 128,000 miles. The car is in excellent condition in and out with very good maintenance history. Never been hit, no body defects, good tires. Just a very good looking and running car. The problem is that I want to sell the car and I have referred to KBB, South Bay Vehicles and other info websites for proper pricing and they seem to have a range. I have just been offered $20,000 which is about $5 grand less than I paid for it 10 months ago. Can anybody tell me where the price point should be. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

When was that pricing guide put together? I have to disagree on the 04/05s pricing as it appears to be way too high.

When was that pricing guide put together? I have to disagree on the 04/05s pricing as it appears to be way too high.

i'd say all the prices on that list are a little too high (based on the averages of actual completed sales in the last 4-5 months).

How do you know what are the actual sale prices in the las 4-5 months?

obviously i do not know all of them :)... but it is not hard to check out the prices of completed auctions on ebay... as well as the completed sales on this website.

Back