Prices going up???

or are some owners a bit delusional about how much a 91 NSX is worth???

$42500 for a 45000 mile 91??? I had to call the guy to see if he meant $32500:redface: I asked him if that was the real price and he was confused by my question..."whadya mean?" "it's extra clean with chrome rims, yada yada yada..." ....OK, good luck, I hope you get it, click...

He wasn't the only one on Autotrader asking more for a 91-93 then people are asking for 98-2000??? quite a few gold plated NSX's out there I guess...

I just don't understand how someone puts their car on the market for $10,000 over going prices:confused: :eek: :redface:

Might as well start shopping for a NA2 now that the prices are the same.:tongue:

$42500 for a 45000 mile 91??? I had to call the guy to see if he meant $32500:redface: I asked him if that was the real price and he was confused by my question..."whadya mean?" "it's extra clean with chrome rims, yada yada yada..." ....OK, good luck, I hope you get it, click...

He wasn't the only one on Autotrader asking more for a 91-93 then people are asking for 98-2000??? quite a few gold plated NSX's out there I guess...

I just don't understand how someone puts their car on the market for $10,000 over going prices:confused: :eek: :redface:

Might as well start shopping for a NA2 now that the prices are the same.:tongue:

Maybe some rich guy from Dubai will buy it...you never know. That means mine is worth at least 40K :wink:

Back in the Market? Or you just busting this guys chops...Lol

Nothing worse than someone busting others chops:confused:
everyone can ask what they want, I don't think it's worth the phone call to piss people off to be honest:rolleyes:

Maybe some rich guy from Dubai will buy it...you never know. That means mine is worth at least 40K :wink:

Back in the Market? Or you just busting this guys chops...Lol

yes, I'm already sniffing around for another...And I was really just curious if that guy was really asking $43K or if it was a typo...It was no typo, just somebody a little outta touch with the market...I did not bust his balls, I actually told him good luck with the sell...he's gonna need it....:tongue:

yes, I'm already sniffing around for another...And I was really just curious if that guy was really asking $43K or if it was a typo...It was no typo, just somebody a little outta touch with the market...I did not bust his balls, I actually told him good luck with the sell...he's gonna need it....:tongue:

Thats cool, we need another NSX in town...its down to me and Todd now. Going for a different color this time? Or another Silver?

Don't buy it then. A 91 NSX with 30k miles on it is a pretty good car. Some of them are not too rusty and those pieces of green paper with numbers on them are worth less every day.

Don't buy it then. A 91 NSX with 30k miles on it is a pretty good car. Some of them are not too rusty and those pieces of green paper with numbers on them are worth less every day.

the car was $42,500 US...not $42,500 CND:redface:

Thats cool, we need another NSX in town...its down to me and Todd now. Going for a different color this time? Or another Silver?

I'm actually hoping to find a white one...I used to hate white sports cars, but the Type R thing has me thinking:redface: :tongue:

of course silver is top of the list though and black is always beautiful:cool:

Tell me about it, I entered the 1991 market with 33.000 U$D cash since like last year prices gone up 10.000 $?? :confused:

No way I'm paying that, should get a mint 1991 for 33.000.... Or am I the confused one :confused:

"Might as well start shopping for a NA2 now that the prices are the same"

Many didn't choose NA1's based on price... :biggrin:

"Might as well start shopping for a NA2 now that the prices are the same"

Many didn't choose NA1's based on price... :biggrin:

:biggrin: I love the coupe as much as anyone, but if I can get a 98 for the same price as a 92....I think I might settle for the targa:tongue:

Tell me about it, I entered the 1991 market with 33.000 U$D cash since like last year prices gone up 10.000 $?? :confused:

No way I'm paying that, should get a mint 1991 for 33.000.... Or am I the confused one :confused:

don't worry, only a few gold plated 91's are on the market...you should have no problem finding a regular mint 91 for that price...:smile:

Nada book went up $8000 Get one before sellers realize this :biggrin:

Attachments

• NsxNada.JPG
    NsxNada.JPG
    83.9 KB · Views: 119
:biggrin: I love the coupe as much as anyone, but if I can get a 98 for the same price as a 92....I think I might settle for the targa:tongue:

Unrelated note:

I wanted to buy your car, but you sold it ~3 weeks earlier than I had prepared!
I managed to get a Sebring Silver in Jan08 though!
Have a good one, and good luck on your search!

What is asked depends on many factors. Original Owner?, Maintenance receipts?, timing belt replaced?, clutch replaced?, not in snap ring range?, less than 35000 miles?, etc.

$45000 USD = $43689 CDN

I found a '91 with all these "requirements"! After importing to Canada, it is worth more on the Canadian market.

Actually, that car is one of the cleanest I've ever seen - in better shape than an '04 I saw not too long ago.

FYI, it's a Prime member's car...

Back