Prices for the new Nissan 350Z

I thought some of you might be interested in this. Lots of choices with this car!

350Z 6MT $26,269
3.5L DOHC 280HP 24-valve V6, CVTCS, Dual outlet exhaust, drive-by-wire throttle, carbon-fiber driveshaft, 17-inch aluminum alloy wheels, vented front and rear disc brakes with ABS, Electronic Brake force Distribution, Nissan Direct Ignition System (NDIS), automatic temperature control, 160-watt AM/FM/CD with 6 speakers, power windows/door locks and mirrors, remote keyless entry, vehicle security system, leather steering wheel and shifter boot
Enthusiast Model 6MT $28,249
Standard features plus: Xenon headlamps, HomeLink Universal Transceiver, cruise control, Traction Control System (TCS), viscous limited-slip differential, aluminum pedals, day/night auto rearview mirror, dual illuminated visor vanity mirrors
Enthusiast Model 5AT (w/manual mode) $29,219
Standard features plus: Xenon headlamps, HomeLink Universal Transceiver, cruise control, Traction Control System (TCS), viscous limited-slip differential, aluminum pedals, day/night auto rearview mirror, dual illuminated visor vanity mirrors
Performance Model 6MT $30,429
Standard features plus: Vehicle Dynamic Control (VDC), tire air pressure monitor, 18-inch aluminum wheels and tires, Xenon headlamps, HomeLink Universal Transceiver, cruise control, Traction Control System (TCS), viscous limited-slip differential, aluminum pedals, day/night auto rearview mirror, dual illuminated visor vanity mirrors
Touring Model 6MT $33,179
Standard features plus: 240-watt Bose CD6 with cassette and 7 speakers, leather-appointed seats, 4-way power driver’s seat, 2-way power passenger’s seat, heated seats, heated mirrors, Vehicle Dynamic Control (VDC), tire air pressure monitor, 18-inch aluminum wheels and tires, Xenon headlamps, HomeLink Universal Transceiver, cruise control, Traction Control System (TCS), viscous limited-slip differential, aluminum pedals, day/night auto rearview mirror, dual illuminated visor vanity mirrors
Touring Model 5AT (w/manual mode) $31,589
Standard features plus: 240-watt Bose CD6 with cassette and 7 speakers, leather-appointed seats, 4-way power driver’s seat, 2-way power passenger’s seat, heated seats, heated mirrors, Xenon headlamps, HomeLink Universal Transceiver, cruise control, Traction Control System (TCS), viscous limited-slip differential, aluminum pedals, day/night auto rearview mirror, dual illuminated visor mirrors
Track Model 6MT $34,079
Standard features plus: Front and rear spoiler, 18-inch tires and lightweight aluminum wheels, vented Brembo brakes, Vehicle Dynamic Control (VDC), tire air pressure monitor, Xenon headlamps, HomeLink Universal Transceiver, cruise control, Traction Control System (TCS), viscous limited-slip differential, aluminum pedals, day/night auto rearview mirror, dual illuminated visor vanity mirrors

------------------
NetViper -= 100% Stock EBP 2000 Civic Si =- Still looking to get an NSX, but at least I can live life at 8,000 RPM!

Just pre-ordered my car today - am 1st on the list at my local dealership @MSRP. Have until next Tuesday to pick the color and which model I want. Will probably order Daytona Blue, but am undecided on the model.

I plan on keeping my 20,600 mile '91 NSX, but the 350Z seems to be a true performance bargain, so I decided to buy one to use as a daily driver.

What about this? They spoke about it in a newspaper here in Switzerland today as best hp/$$$ available:
http://www.4adodge.com/autoshow/news_events/razor/

tongue.gif
You could buy one, strop everything off (reduce the weight of about 100lb maybe, not more, since it is already very "essential") and build a good race car. Or buy one and leave it as it is a daily driver... here it would be quite exotic anyway!
biggrin.gif

For the lazy in clicking:

"While the six-speed manual transmission was developed in Stuttgart, Germany, the engine is an upgraded version of Chrysler Group's 2.4-liter inline DOHC four-cylinder, now with a turbocharger and intercooler. The engine develops 250 bhp. (187 kW) and 230 lb.-ft. (312 Nm). Aimed at young driving enthusiasts, the Razor concept was designed with a targeted sticker price of US $ 14,500.

It offers the necessities for driving, nothing more. No power windows or mirrors, no radio or leather power seats, no frills whatsoever. Dodge Razor offers its two occupants lightweight, competition-style seats, four-point racing harnesses, storage behind their seats and the pure joy of driving. "Razor's interior is like a clean canvas" ".

Regarding the Razor,add one more reason why I don't like the new headlights on the 2002NSX. It looks like a fun car though. If it does make production so inexpensively, the roads in the US will become a dangerous place indeed, as all of those young"fast & furious" wannabees who just got their driver's license will be racing around

This one looks even better...

Infiniti on Thursday, March 28, unveiled its G35 sport coupe at the New York auto show.

Infiniti will start building the G35 in Japan this summer, and sales begin in the fall. Pricing is expected to start at less than $30,000.

The G35 has a tuned 275-hp 3.5-liter, V-6 engine that produces more than 260 pounds-feet of torque. A six-speed manual transmission will be standard. A five-speed automatic with shift mode will be optional.

Also optional will be a navigation system with a 6.5-inch retractable monitor.

The four-passenger G35 will come standard with 18-inch wheels.

Infiniti said the G35 will be marketed primarily at men, with a median age of 37 and a household income of about $100,000.

Competitors for the G35 will include the BMW 3-series coupe, the Acura CL and the Mercedes C230 hatchback.

Dealer info here -> http://www.infiniti.com/G35SportCoupe

See some pix at http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/t38657.html

[This message has been edited by cojones (edited 02 June 2002).]

Back