Price for a 2005?

Re: Looking for a 2005

My guess would be something between 68-75k for a pristine one w/low miles.

Autotrader shows 16 05's for sale with the high being $84,xxx and the low being $67,xxx with an average of $76,839.00, 15 of them have under 10k miles.

Funny this post was brought up. I'm thinking (since Honda isn't going Mid-Engine on the next supercar) of getting a newer late model NSX (2003 to 2005) a couple years down the road. I figure I may find just the color I want, with the mods I want, and that should satisfy me. So, all you guys with prestine late model NSXs, take good care of her. She might be adopted by me in a couple years.

Jack, you know the saying, "three strikes and you are out." If we let you back in for the third time and you try to sell again, you will be banished to the corvette forum. Pick a winner and keep it so we don't have to send you to the land of warranty work and misaligned body panels.

I try to monitor the price of my car and I think its between 72-76K stock with its current milage. Its at around the same price as I paid for it over a year ago. That is unheard of in cars costing this much.

Blades' post makes me think that there is someone that will be interested in a modified 05. I don't know what the "right mods" are to him, but I have tried to keep it very clean with the addition of a CTSC and a nice exhaust and a host of type R parts. No rice stuff. Hopefully one day someone will find this car as awesome as I do, and of course I keep it garaged, well maintained, and mint. I'll sell it one day, hopefully not any time soon.

I try to monitor the price of my car and I think its between 72-76K stock with its current milage. Its at around the same price as I paid for it over a year ago. That is unheard of in cars costing this much.

Blades' post makes me think that there is someone that will be interested in a modified 05. I don't know what the "right mods" are to him, but I have tried to keep it very clean with the addition of a CTSC and a nice exhaust and a host of type R parts. No rice stuff. Hopefully one day someone will find this car as awesome as I do, and of course I keep it garaged, well maintained, and mint. I'll sell it one day, hopefully not any time soon.

I gotta admit, although every car I've ever owned, every last one, has been black, I might go Silver Surfer on the next NSX. But I'm not holding my breath. So many NSX owners are absolutely happy with their cars. I guess I have to victimize the un-enlightened late model NSX owner who decides to sell his car to satisfy the itch for 'something else'. His loss, will be my gain :biggrin:

Its amazing the prices for these things. I also think since Honda isnt going mid engine for the so called replacement, value is definately going up! I better get me one quick :D.

Bat™

Back