• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Price Drop $25K 92 Red/Black 5spd .. PICS!!!!

1992 Red with Black Interior, 5spd, 60K maintenance done w/ records, Great condition, All Stock, 78k miles. Email me for more info and/or pictures. [email protected]. Just had roof and rear valance painted red to match the car. Looks great. I am asking $25K and am pretty firm on this price.

Pics located here. http://64.70.215.52/lr_racing/nsxnew/

Damon,

Who prepped and painted the car for you? Are you happy with how it came out? Did you paint the whole car or just the roof and rear valance? Do you have a carfax report for this car? Snap ring range? Thanks.

[This message has been edited by sam snead (edited 04 December 2002).]

I forgot to mention where the Car was painted. It is a paint and body shop here in Little Rock that probably the most sought after shop in the state, one of the best in the midwest. They specilaize in old T-Bird and other old car restorations. They have cars shipped to them from all over the nation. Luckily they are pretty close to where I work so I get to see examples of their work quite often. Its really spectacular. I would never let anyone else touch my car as far as paint and body go. I know some of the T-Birds they have done have sold in that old car auction thing with the highest rating for paint.

Back