Price Check: 02 Red/Black 6k miles

One owner, as new. Will "go to" $69k.

I was thinking $62k was probably closer.

Thoughts?

Price sounds High but low mileage Nsxes are becoming hard to find. so u then have to ask yourself is this really what I want? can I live with this price?

Good luck!

pricing depends on condition, accessories, color, miles, location, additions, type of owner, private party (I think more valuable, easier to quantify the way it has been treated), dealer transaction (i think less valuable), if it has been pampered, has it been garaged, sitting out....so many things play into it!!!

Dude I wouldnt give more than 55K for a 2002. I dont care how well it was maintained...

For 69K you can buy just aboutany 2005 out their save for the 7 whites that may POSSIBLY sell for 70+...

A 2002 is 6 years old and worth around 55K in my book...59 Tops...

Dude I wouldnt give more than 55K for a 2002. I dont care how well it was maintained...

For 69K you can buy just aboutany 2005 out their save for the 7 whites that may POSSIBLY sell for 70+...

A 2002 is 6 years old and worth around 55K in my book...59 Tops...

ok....where are all these '05s you talk about? I looked forever, not sure I saw all these....just making sure im looking in the right place :tongue: :rolleyes:

One owner, as new. Will "go to" $69k.

I was thinking $62k was probably closer.

Thoughts?

Are you considering the thoughts??May i know (if it's okay with you) where the cars located??if you pass on this can i look into it???Thanks..

FWIW my '03 with 11k miles was $63500 almost a year ago.

I paid $61.5k on 11/07 for a blk/blk 2004 with 6,100 miles from a dealer in VA. One onwner car that was very clean and stock. I think I got an exceptional deal. I have noticed prices go up a bit, but if this is the color combo you want then get it as low mile cars are getting harder to find. But 62k might still be a bit high for a 2002 unless there are some extras on it you would install anyway.

Tytus

I paid $61.5k on 11/07 for a blk/blk 2004 with 6,100 miles from a dealer in VA. One onwner car that was very clean and stock. I think I got an exceptional deal.

Tytus

Id say you got a SMOKIN deal. Nice work!

$62k in pretty insane for an 02:wink: Im assuming your referring to the Imola/Black:biggrin:

$62k in pretty insane for an 02:wink: Im assuming your referring to the Imola/Black:biggrin:

No, the Imola/Black has 9k and he won't take a penny under $69k, apparently. Good luck!

This is a Red/Black with 6k and, interestingly enough, he is stuck at $69k.

I would pay $60k for it.

whats a few grand. wont change your lifestyle. if it's the right car, will keep you happy, then why not..

have prices really went up that much...I could swear that when I searched NSX's in the past 2 years that good examples of 02's were around 60k...

I figured that now 55-59K was the norm...Are they really going up $ wise? If so then thats great.

have prices really went up that much...I could swear that when I searched NSX's in the past 2 years that good examples of 02's were around 60k...

I figured that now 55-59K was the norm...Are they really going up $ wise? If so then thats great.

Shockingly enough, it seems the prices are slightly on the up and up:frown:

Shockingly enough, it seems the prices are slightly on the up and up:frown:

Good news for current owners. Maybe not so much for people looking.:smile:

geez guys, it's all about supply and demand. with only a few hundred cars in total made, and not all being pristine examples, you find one you like, just buy it, and enjoy it. to much brain damage. could i have negotiated $5k off my car? probably, did i want to? no....i saw the car, it was perfect, and i bought it. go find me another yellow 2005 like mine, i dare you lol....

p.s. cars new were depressed a bit because people thought the car will always be there. now that they are gone, what are you gonna do? we have seen similar price increases on Supras....certain cars bottom out at a point, then will find their floor, and possibly go up from there. no surprise to me.

could i have negotiated $5k off my car? probably, did i want to? no....

I guess you just have too much money on your hands!

Can I use that "extra" $5k to overpay for a car I want???

:biggrin:

I guess you just have too much money on your hands!

Can I use that "extra" $5k to overpay for a car I want???

:biggrin:

lol, you can never have enough money on your hands haha!!

but, when a car is not really for sale, and it pains the owner to get rid of it..im not going to beat them down on price. I look at it this way, I got a "free" $5k referral fee for referring an employee to my Company, so, I simply applied that towards my car haha...it's give and take. I was tired of searching for the "perfect" car....

The search IS half (maybe more) of the fun for me!

well have a blast. I looked for over a year and a half for my car...I am glad I am done. nothing beats completing the search imo...especially when it's a long one.

Back