Preview: NSX's Gone Wild

Well phu I just need to ask you since I'm tired of trying to figure it out on my own what is the name of the song you used for preview number 3. I've heard it so much but never get to figure out the name of it.

Carl Orff - O Fortuna

O Fortuna is a movement from 'Carmina Burana'.

Can't wait to see it

I predict this will have a bigger opening weekend than The Dark Knight. :eek::eek:

This will make intertez car forum histori! lol

Can't wait to see it done.

lol, you guys crack me up... :biggrin: Don't worry, NSXPrime will have a one-of-a-kind NSX tribute film :smile: And we have another long-time member joining the team, hopefully will have some pix soon...

Looking at this makes me miss my NSX......amazing

We just wrapped up the last filming on Sunday, was fantastic. Amazing commitment to this NSX's Gone Wild shoot from the entire NSX crew, beginning to end.

Here are some pictures taken during the filming last Sat & Sunday. More pictures soon as I process them :smile:

IMG_9325.jpg

IMG_9380.jpg

IMG_9404.jpg

Aerial view :]
IMG_9483.jpg

Graeme's NSX
IMG_9461-1.jpg

Kallita, our featured model/actress for this film, courtesy of Jose. She's half Vietnamese/British. If you look closely, you might notice the NSX's in the background :biggrin:

IMG_9328.jpg

IMG_9360.jpg

IMG_9338-1.jpg

Last edited:
This would be awesome on a huge IMAX screen. :cool:

Just get a nice projector and feature it on a nice big white wall. OR get a nice 1080p 72" plasma HDTV with 7.1 surround sound and you're set!

IMAX however would be nice! :tongue:

Did I mention that the three most recent pics are *drooool* hehe...she's hot!

Last edited:
Damn, you guys were out near Pt Fermin, eh? Crap...I should have said something earlier, but I would have loved to have been a part of this (car, crew, otherwise). I have long wanted to do a serious shoot with the NSXs.

i watched the z's gone wild episode for a ibelieve the first time ever a few days ago, i really likes how the music/footage was on that one, but the cars :rolleyes: jk:tongue: still cant wait to see this full nsx gone wild:cool:

Damn, you guys were out near Pt Fermin, eh? Crap...I should have said something earlier, but I would have loved to have been a part of this (car, crew, otherwise). I have long wanted to do a serious shoot with the NSXs.

Yup, we were in the area and a few cities near by...we had to keep specific shoot location quiet until the filming was done, just to make it easier to film...

i watched the z's gone wild episode for a ibelieve the first time ever a few days ago, i really likes how the music/footage was on that one, but the cars :rolleyes: jk:tongue: still cant wait to see this full nsx gone wild:cool:

That blue Z was mine!:mad:

If you like the NSX, you'll like NSX's Gone Wild :biggrin: It's a lot different than the Z video :wink:

Last edited:
lol, they are just not my cup of tea but they are nice, what song was that playing on it? im not good with "classic" song names, or any names for that matter

and dont worry, my mind is pre set on liking the nsx's gone wild:biggrin:

lol, they are just not my cup of tea but they are nice, what song was that playing on it? im not good with "classic" song names, or any names for that matter

and dont worry, my mind is pre set on liking the nsx's gone wild:biggrin:

The song is by The Cardigans, called "My Favorite Game." It was featured in the game "Grand Turismo" back in 98' or so...

Hey Phu hows the progress on the video going? I know its been a couple weeks and just wondering when to expect the release of the vid.

Also I think someone is trying to pass off one of your preview vids as the final vid on youtube...

Hey Phu hows the progress on the video going? I know its been a couple weeks and just wondering when to expect the release of the vid.

Also I think someone is trying to pass off one of your preview vids as the final vid on youtube...

Hey bro, NSX's Gone Wild is coming together just fine...editing is the most time-consuming part, and unlike shoots, it's usually never finished on schedule, so it's hard to tell the exact date. You guys will know when it's about a week from completion. There will be a premiere at Vance's Hookah Joint :smile: More on that latter...

LOL i had to search to find that, some clown thinks hes as cool as phu shizzle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZEACTo5y34

re uploads the same exact youtube video.....:confused::rolleyes:

lol, nothing gets buy you guys.... The cars in my vids are cool, I just put it together in the best way that I can, so the world can see:smile:

Last edited:
Any updates on the completion of NSX's Gone Wild? Really enjoyed the SC version.

Back