Prepurchase photos

looks good to me! Have fun,drive safetly

SPA_S2000 said:
Anything concerning? 98 NSX-T. CDN Car. 10k miles (15k km). Asking equivalent of US$65. Fully documented. Belts not done.

Photos in my gallery.

http://www.nsxprime.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=6559

Thanks in advance! you guys rule

Dave

Price is a little steep for a 98, but I guess the miles are pretty low. If it's in prestine condition and worth the money to the buyer...that's all that matters. I bought a perfect condition 97 with 37K for $48,000 this past summer....just to give you a reference.

THANKS GUYS!

Yeah - I know about the price, but its totally firm. The problem in Canada is that there is no market for these; there are none of them around! And the few people who want them, need them.

So its a sellers market basically without any reasonable trade to suggest a norm. The price difference between two equivalent NSXs, one being a pristine 3.0L 95 and this pristine 98, at the same place, is less than 5%. They just dont seem to move lower.

If this car were in the US, in order for me to get it landed here in Canada for an equivalent to a Canadian car priced at about US$65K, the US situated car would have to be priced US$55K. So thats the point of reference for this pristine 98 with 10k miles on it I need to use. I think thats *slightly* high, but not out of line with what the FAQ suggests it should be.

Im in Toronto but lived in Ottawa for 30 years XXX.

Last edited:
SPA_S2000 said:
THANKS GUYS!

Yeah - I know about the price, but its totally firm. The problem in Canada is that there is no market for these, there are none of them around! And the few people who want them, need them.

So its a sellers market basically without any reasonable trade to suggest a norm. The price difference between two equivalent NSXs, one being a pristine 3.0L 95 and this pristine 98, at the same place, is less than 5%. They just dont seem to move lower.

Im in Toronto but lived in Ottawa for 30 years XXX.

Do you have to buy a car in Canada? Is there a difference between US cars and Canadian cars?

newby said:
Do you have to buy a car in Canada? Is there a difference between US cars and Canadian cars?

No, a US based car is fine, but there are costs associated with bringing a car across the border that have to be considered. Id love to find a screaming buy on a US car because quickly simply, there are so few NSXs in Canada that they command high bucks.

Back