• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Preludeking and Teknotik.com a Canadian dream!

Let me start by saying that I should have posted this ages ago, but just got around to it now.

I heard about Eric early this winter when I was looking to get my timing belt and clutch done, and called on a whim. What I found when I called was a dedicated enthusiast who has great connections in the parts supply business.

As any of you Canadians are very painfully aware, the price we generally pay to shop local is much higher than our American brethren. Not so with Teknotik! I purchased a full OEM 90km service kit, Exedy hyper single Clutch and some other maintenance parts. The only thing I can say is wow! The price was very competitive and he had all the parts within a week. I picked them up and had them installed with no issues whatsoever.

Yesterday I saw that he had OEM Zanardi floor mats in stock, and I couldn't resist. Again pricing was spot on, with the parts sitting on my porch when I came home from work today.

If you're Canadian you owe it to yourself to give Eric a call and see if he can get you sorted out.

Thank you for the feedback!

Just wanted to say thanks to [email protected]. Great customer service, shipped out my parts the same day, and he keep on top of my pending parts. Thanks again, will definitely do business with him again.
Dainfamousr 07-13-2013, 02:48
user-offline.png

I purchased and installed a Pride V2 exhaust with Eric at Teknotik two weeks ago. The entire experience was positive - from the ultra competitive pricing (par with the best US prices), the quick email responses, and care shown in the installation process. So glad that our small Canadian NSX community has a go-to dealer. I hope everyone here supports this classy shop, I certainly will.

It's definitely great to finally see a vendor in Canada to even offer parts for the NSX. And to top it off they have the best prices I have seen on OEM and aftermarket parts, lots of inventory, quick shipping and very knowledgeable and helpful. If your Canadian and own an NSX you need to contact them. If your not Canadian you probably should anyway. Thank you Eric for my parts and will definitely re order from you in the future.

It's definitely great to finally see a vendor in Canada to even offer parts for the NSX. And to top it off they have the best prices I have seen on OEM and aftermarket parts, lots of inventory, quick shipping and very knowledgeable and helpful. If your Canadian and own an NSX you need to contact them. If your not Canadian you probably should anyway. Thank you Eric for my parts and will definitely re order from you in the future.

I have bought a lot of stuff off of Eric at Teknotik and I must say that he is probably the most honest sales person I have had the pleasure dealing with. Awesome prices (finally no getting gouged by American pricing/shipping) and timely delivery. He even questioned if I needed certain parts when I was totally ready to buy them anyway. That's honesty at its best.

He even went so far as to find me a used intermediate driveshaft that he made ZERO dollars off of but spent time calling around for me. That's as good as service gets.

Will definitely be doing business with again!

Purchased V2 exhaust from Eric at Teknotik this Wed. Rec'd it today (Fri) and installed it this afternoon. Great people to deal with. Fast shipping and supreme pricing. Will definitely deal with them again. Oh yeah, the Pride V2 is amazing.

I purchased over $850 in parts ranging from undertrays to general maintenance items such as wiper refills and marker lights. All prices were matched to the US Online Dealer prices but without any added duty or GST. It's not very often we in Canada enjoy the same luxuries as the US guys (cheap(er) prices). Shipping was much less of a hassle as well since it's within Canada. Will definitely do business with Teknotik again. If you're ever planning on buying anything from the US at the minimum give these guys a call and ask if they'll match the prices. It's worth your time.

I ordered and received my Pride V2 exhaust and ignition coils. Am very happy about dealing with Eric and will be ordering more from him in the future. Great pricing and fast shipping. Great to be ordering in Canada and saving some moneyas well.

Joe

A++++++++ Service

Damn this guy is good!! I emailed him earlier today to inquire about a part (after hours) and within only a hour or so he responded. I was anticipating a reply the next day and was surprised to get a reply so soon. Eric informed me the part was in stock and emailed me a invoice. I paid for it right away and (anticipating tracking/shipping information the following day) Eric sent me tracking info. Not only did he send me tracking info right away, he included a picture of my package ready to be picked up by FedEx in the morning! I've never had customer service like this before here in the states. I would definitely recommend him to anyone (If my opinion matters) and would gladly order from him again. :cool:

I also want to echo what others are saying here. Eric is fantastic and his prices are ridiculously good. We Canadians are super lucky to have Teknotik! I will definitely be ordering from him in the future.

Back