Pre-CalCoastal Social - Saturday 10/15

Howdy,

AZ Primer(s) driving in to attend the CalCoastal Drive on Sunday 10/16

Would like to meet up with any SoCal Primers on Saturday 10/15
perhaps stop by a car show, lunch, dinner, drinks, do some detailing, etc.

Any interest?

Im not even going but id be down to get drinks on a sat. Mike, where you at, i need a drinking buddy ;)

I'm always down to meet up with other NSX owners. PM me and I will set something up.:smile:

Come on guys let's show some SoCal hospitality. We have some already on board but more the merrier. He will be here on Friday thru Sunday. We are planning to do something Friday night and probably going to Chronic Tacos in Huntington Beach on Saturday around noon.

Post or Pm me if interested

Last edited:
We can do a drive on PCH before lunch.:smile:

And Jason we will not be doing any more 2nd gear pulls in HB:wink:...................:biggrin:

...i need a drinking buddy ;)

*raises hand* ...is this a trick question ?

-

Oktoberfest !

woman-who-gave-her-name-as-Eva-Sporting-a-traditional-Bavarian-skirt-she-said-We-are-here-to-drink-and-to-meet-friends....jpg

Looking forward to meeting everyone and enjoying a fine weekend in SoCal
Appreciate the hospitality and fun times ahead !

Rough schedule :

Driving from Phoenix to NB/Irvine Thursday evening
Friday: business meetings in Irvine
-
Friday night - up for anything...
Saturday early AM - Irvine Cars and Coffee
LMR meets me there
Drive around and end up at Chronic Tacos ~noon
up for anything... drinks Sat night?

Sunday AM - Caravan up to Santa Clarita with OC and SD drivers
CalCoastal drive and lunch
Drive home with a big smile

Be careful with the "up for anything". Some guys here are known to drink too much and another for losing his phone when they go out, you guys know who you are.:tongue: They will be part of the group going out when you are here.:eek: Anyways we always have fun and that's all that matters.:biggrin:

Drive safe and we'll see you soon.

Do I lose my phone? :biggrin:
I never drink... I just stay up late.

Anyway, I am pretty free on Sat, lunch would be great.

The plan so far is to meet RedWings at the Spectrum in Irvine around 6:00 to eat and have some drinks Friday. Then on Saturday morning meet him at Cars & Coffee at 8:30 for a drive that will end up at Chronic Tacos in HB around noon. Post, PM or call me if you are interested.

This is going to be a GREAT weekend and you don't want to miss out.:wink:

BTW This is for anybody that wants to come not just for those going on the CalCoastal drive.

Last edited:
Back