Prayers for those in armed forces.

Just wanted to post for those that serve, especially those that are on the borders surrounding Iraq awaiting orders. I've seen your post here before. Its doubtful you will have the time to see it this, but I just wanted to let you know.

MAY THE LORD BE WITH YOU ALL AND HIS HAND GUIDE YOUR STEPS.

If anyone deployed reads this, please let us or me know if we can send anything over to you. Let us know what you need. I'm sure others would be more than happy to help out too.

DITTO, God be with our troops!

------------------
91 Acura Nsx
99 360 Modena
03 Mercedes Sl500
02 lexus Lx470

Ditto from me. All my best to my brothers and sisters in arms overseas! Trying times lie ahead.

God bless you all!

If anyone reading this is over there, please do not hesitate to ask if you need anything!

Of course, having been over there, I know how hard it is to get on a computer and write, and it will undoubtedly become next to impossible in the upcoming weeks. If you do read this, though, know that you are in my thoughts stateside and I wish I could be there by your side.

Keep your head on your shoulders and hold it high when you march into Baghdad.......Let's Roll!

Chuck

------------------
'91 Black/Ivory NSX
'89 Gray/Gray F-16C

Good luck to those individuals who are in the middle east right now. Know that your countrymen are all praying for you to come home safe.

My wife and I send our prayers to all our airmen, sailors, soldiers and Marines.

Come home safe, come home quick.

We're praying for you all and support you 110%.

Originally posted by Tom Larkins:

Absolutely! It is our country, freedom, those who serve to protect it, and those protectors that came before that have created an environment where I and my family can prosper and enjoy safety and success, including the un-important pleasures in life such as an NSX. For without our protectors of the Constitution, I (and others, both domestic AND foreign) would have nothing near to what I enjoy today. I am grateful for their service.

We should also pray for their families as well. God will surely grant them the peace that surpasses worldly peace.

------------------
'98 Blue NSX-T

Watch over our brothers and sisters that are watching over us.
I hope this is over fast.
Len

Well, we finally got the call to go in and join everyone else. I was beginning to feel guilty that we were about to finish our deployment as others were fighting. I went to flight school with one of the pilots killed in that crash on the first night. It's now time for me join into the fight. Wish me luck,

Bill
(out with the 24th MEU in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom)

Originally posted by wildbill846:
Well, we finally got the call...Wish me luck,
Bill
GodSpeed Bill.

[This message has been edited by KGP (edited 28 March 2003).]

Bill,

I want to personally thank you. I wish you a safe deployment and success.

I think it's fair to say that we're all really proud of you.

Is there anyway we can drop you a line?

-Jim

------------------
1992 NSX Red/Blk 5 spd #0330
1991 NSX Blk/Blk Auto #3070 (Sold)
1974 Vette 454 4 spd Wht/Blk
1976 Honda Accord 5 spd, 3 door Blue/Blue
1977 Honda Accord - Custom - Under Construction
2003 MINI Cooper S - On Order - All Black
1986 Chevy Suburban
http://homepage.mac.com/jimanders/PhotoAlbum1.html

Ditto on all the prayers and well wishes!! Here's some links offered up by my local ABC affiliate (local to the 101st BTW) that might interest those of us wanting to do something for our troops.
http://wkrn.com/Global/story.asp?S=1198392&nav=1ugOEp06

Anything and everything will surely be greatly appreciated. I've been on the other end and know how it feels to have someone drop a line or care enough to help lift some spirits.

Originally posted by wildbill846:
Well, we finally got the call to go in and join everyone else. I was beginning to feel guilty that we were about to finish our deployment as others were fighting. I went to flight school with one of the pilots killed in that crash on the first night. It's now time for me join into the fight. Wish me luck,

Bill
(out with the 24th MEU in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom)

Bill -

My wife and I thank you for what you're about to do. We will pray for you and all your brothers and sisters in uniform. We're proud as hell of you and hope for a speedy, and safe homecoming.

God Bless the USA.
God Bless our troops and
God Bless the United States Marine Corps.

Semper Fi, Bill. Semper Fi.

To all that responded,

You can follow my unit at www.24meu.usmc.mil or my squadrons page at www.thunderchickens.net Press releases at this level are usually quite vague for OPSEC reasons, so don't expect to learn as much as you would from watching CNN. I probably won't have too much internet/e-mail access in the near future, so I'll be hard to contact, and if you were to send any mail it would only sit on the boat until I return. SO, I appreciate the support anyways...I know you are out there, Thanks

Bill
(with the 24th MEU in support of OIF)

Bill,

Thanks for taking care of us. I prey often for our troops and their families. FYI- my kids do as well, so now you and many others and now part of our family. Millions are w/you guys.

Thanks for those that posted the info sites on how to help our troops. Its a great way to step-up for those that are doing the real work for this country. I suggest everyone take the time to do what they can.

Back