PPI Recommendations in Bay Area, CA

Hi. I'm looking for a good Prepurchase Inspection (PPI). Any recommendations on a qualified, cost-effective technician in these areas:

1) Walnut Creek, CA
2) San Rafael, CA

Thanks for all advice and recommendations

If you're looking for a "good" PPI you're going to have to go to someone that has experience with a NSX. Most people will probably suggest Hilltop in South San Francisco. They may even be acquainted with the car you're interested in.

Good luck.

If you're looking for a "good" PPI you're going to have to go to someone that has experience with a NSX. Most people will probably suggest Hilltop in South San Francisco. They may even be acquainted with the car you're interested in.

Good luck.

Daly City, actually -- yeah, if you can get the car to Don's that'd be your best bet.

I bought my RSX from Marin Acura, and the owner there is an enthusiast and bought the last 2005 NSX he got, so that might be a good choice, but I don't know anything about the techs there.

I've had 1st hand PPI experience with Don at Hilltop. Actually on-site for the inspection. He was very detailed and pointed out some things that ultimately caused me to pass on buying the car. But remember, diligence on your part to make sure your questions are answered about the car is equally important.

Don has much experience with NSX's and can provide you as he did with me feedback on the car inspected with the many other NSX cars he has worked on. For example he showed me the underneath of an east coast car he was working on compared to the west coast car I was considering. Scary observation and comparison. Regards...Andrew

let me know if you dont buy the car cause something didnt check out cause i have been looking at the car i think you are considering but do not have the funds yet. if it good then ill assume you get it but if you dont cuase it is broken in some way let me know.

Back