PPI at Riverside Acura

I'm looking at a possible NSX purchase in the Redlands,CA area. Looks like the closet Acura dealership is Riverside Acura. Anybody have any dealings with their service to know if they would be comfortable with a PPI with them. I'm dealing from the East Coast. Thanks.

If you are looking for a PPI at a dealership then Cerritos Acura is your best bet, just ask for Jon Martin.

As others have said if you want closer then theres Ramon and Green light.

Autowave is also another good alternative.

the problem is cerritos is very far from redlands or even riverside.... I think the op should just try acura riverside and see how it goes and let us know :)

I did call Riverside Acura the other week and they told me that they have a NSX tech.
Let me know if you find out anything.
I just bought my NSX about 3 weeks ago and plan to use them at some point.
I spent most of my days in the Redlands area at the shop (Redlands Clear Auto Bra).
Let me know if you buy the NSX and I will give you a great deal on a Clear Bra for your car.
I just put one on mine today.
Good luck
Gary

Attachments

• 07-13-07 047.jpg
    07-13-07 047.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 38
  • 07-13-07 007.jpg
    07-13-07 007.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 36
  • 07-13-07 008.jpg
    07-13-07 008.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 33
  • 07-13-07 015.jpg
    07-13-07 015.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
I suspect that if you call any Acura dealer they will tell you they have an NSX tech. Who is going to turn away work in this economy? Nobody :smile:

Last week i picked up a few oil filters from Riverside Acura (live in Redlands as well) and while there I asked if they had a tech for NSXs. He said yes but that the tech wasn't certified and just had experience with the car. However, others on Prime have heard differently from Riv Acura so I would just call again or actually speak to the person who will be performing the work.

IMO, for such a major purchase or work (clutch, TB etc.) I would take it to Autowave. For oil changes and other fluids a "non certified" tech will do. I know w/ a PPI the seller may not be willing to take it so far though.

Jeff

Back