Power chip 12-20 HP for under $30.00

While you are at it, buy one of these and you will get 40MPG from your NSX. GUARANTEED!! And they are on sale if you act quickly. :biggrin:

Sorry for being such a smart ass, but my only racing fix for a while is NASCAR, and that stuff makes me angry, or sarcastic.

9921box.jpg

Dave,

I think was these guys mean to say is, be careful not to fall for scams like this. I think we (Primers) are savvy to these schemes because we have researched what hp costs, and 99% of anything that claims gains for significantly less is obviously a scam.

Make sure you do your research before posting also. It will save you a lot of "flaming." Good luck, and pass on this product.

^^ Definitely. The dollar/HP ratio is generally pretty expensive with cars (at least more expensive than a cheap ebay chip), and notoriously moreso with acuras/hondas. There are ALOT of scammers out there, just be wary and your NSX will probably thank you :D One of the lamest ones I've seen is the ebay 'race mode" button, got a good laugh out of that one.

Okay guys, thanks for the input. I never jump on anything without alot of research and checking around. I figure this is the only place to find out reliable and valuable information for my toy.
I don't take anything personal so let em rip!
Dave:smile:

I see Dali-Racing has a chip for $ 200.00+.
Anyone have any experience with this or am I better off just going with my Tubi upgrade.
Thanks,
Dave

I see Dali-Racing has a chip for $ 200.00+.
Anyone have any experience with this or am I better off just going with my Tubi upgrade.
Thanks,
Dave
I would just get the tubi (and the downforce intake scoop):smile: . I have my scoop but i haven't had a chance to install it yet.

Would you trust a unknown chip in your machine? That is a scary thought. I think Dali has the best chip, but I would do the exhaust first. The chips are only available for OBDI cars BTW.

Also the chip is actually made from JUN.......and it does gain..........but only on stock internals....you cannot use cams with the chip......from my understanding its good for I/H/E and chip....of course stuff like short gears and tranny stuff is fine also.......and Dave......I am just teasing you with some tough love......:wink:

Glad you have a good sense of humor......but yeah theres is no cheap hp mods for NSX only thing I can think of thats relatively cheap is NOS but that can be dangerous........

any how stay away from the ebay junk such as those chips......its like falling for the $7000 NSX's for sale.

While you are at it, buy one of these and you will get 40MPG from your NSX. GUARANTEED!! And they are on sale if you act quickly. :biggrin:

Sorry for being such a smart ass, but my only racing fix for a while is NASCAR, and that stuff makes me angry, or sarcastic.

9921box.jpg

haha :tongue:

I put one of those eBay chips in my Integra LS and it instantly went from 120 WHP to 280 WHP, I have Dyno to prove it! As soon as I left the shop I totally smoked an NSX, M3, F360 and a Toyota Corolla, all lined up at the same light. Thank You eBay!

OK now, all joking aside.... I know people who actually bought these things and they thought it was a waste of $20-$30 bucks. Both of them bought them for their trucks to try and gain power. Then they tried passing them onto me... :mad:

Here's something you gotta remember - Speed ain't cheap!

Back