powdercoating in Houston

I have my powdercoating shop in Rosenberg ready to go. I am going to offer a 20% discount to the NSX prime members for the month of March. PM me if interested in getting some parts coated, I also have a lift setup for anyone who doesn't like taking your own car apart, I'll do it for you. Thank you all so much.

Carl,
http://www.swpowdercoating.com/

thats very generous of you and its nice to see how tight this community is. the funny part is, you dont see a guy in honda-tech offering discounts at his store....maybe 20% off on a cheeseburger when the boss is gone :) anyways thanks for the offer ! wish i had some parts to get powdercoated.

a question though....i used to do custom exhaust on cars and am thinking about buying all the mandrel bends and doing a magnaflow or such...setup..... is it a good or bad idea to powdercoat the system? if i did id like a dark gunmetal or flat black color....any ideas?

again thank you for the offers...that is very kind and im sure will be much appreciated!

bill

Powdercoating the exhaust can be done, but you can only do black or silver that is the only high temp colors, they are good up to 1000 deg f after that temp it will get an oxidized look. Being an acura/honda tech I get frustrated with the prices that the dealers charge and I have no control of that. when I started this powdercoating shop I installed a lift to accomodate those who do not wish to pay dealer prices anymore plus get a certified tech trained from honda to work on them (me). I didnt forget what got me here.

Thanks ,Carl

Back