Pound Ridge Auto Show

Bob and I entered the Pound Ridge Auto Show today and we both went home with trophies!

Sorry Roger - you never had a chance! Even with all these trophies
1013046809_LGFrj-XL.jpg

Our winning NSX's
1013438680_Yyo9t-XL.jpg

1013048748_udCZF-XL.jpg

A great turnout
1013052660_2YmHd-XL.jpg

Roger, You would have received more respect if you had purchased something like this instead of that god awfull FORD - what were you thinking anyway!
1013048386_i3Zeq-XL.jpg

Last edited:
Nice win Tony. Way to go showing up a Ford GT owner who shall remain nameless but whose initials spell R.o.g.e.r. M.a.t.l.e.s.

1013390044_Ykx9J-XL.jpg

And, Roger, in case you wonder what it would look like if you actually won something...............

1013380165_L73JM-XL.jpg

1013391095_dAB93-XL.jpg

But best of all was this little prize taken home by the owner of a certain Black '96...........

1013393971_Qnkc4-L.jpg

1013162698_frAjK-X3-1.jpg

Looks like a nice turnout again this year, they got my monetary contribution to the Ondrovic Trophy Bribe Fund and I'm glad that even Tony got a piece of it. Nice auction win on the photo safari, you and Tony make a cute couple!!! Now the difficult part will be when you take Tony to B&H and try to convince Bags that he really does need to buy that lens!!!:eek:

Looks like a nice turnout again this year, they got my monetary contribution to the Ondrovic Trophy Bribe Fund and I'm glad that even Tony got a piece of it. Nice auction win on the photo safari, you and Tony make a cute couple!!! Now the difficult part will be when you take Tony to B&H and try to convince Bags that he really does need to buy that lens!!!:eek:

Already bought that new lens - News Flash -> B&H delivers:smile:

More importantly - Roger didn't win anything:eek:

they got my monetary contribution to the Ondrovic Trophy Bribe Fund

Why are Ford drivers such haters? Just because I have won in Pound Ridge, Somers, Bedford, Connecticut, New Hampshire, etc. in such categories as Best Exotic, Best Sports Compact, Best Daily Driver, Best Race Car, Best Tuner and even one win for Best Corvette you still get your panties in a bunch. Time to hang it up Roger. Even Tony has more hardware than you.

But for now I need to get back to putting an addition on my garage to be able to fit everything.......

1013449138_4NeKM-XL.jpg

Why are Ford drivers such haters? Just because I have won in Pound Ridge, Somers, Bedford, Connecticut, New Hampshire, etc. in such categories as Best Exotic, Best Sports Compact, Best Daily Driver, Best Race Car, Best Tuner and even one win for Best Corvette you still get your panties in a bunch. Time to hang it up Roger. Even Tony has more hardware than you.

But for now I need to get back to putting an addition on my garage to be able to fit everything.......

1013449138_4NeKM-XL.jpg

I think that two of those were mine that you took when I won and left before they handed them out. You know I'm not a "hater", I'm just not as trophy centric as you. You need reinforcement, must be something about being born a "little short" in places, that you need to somehow compensate. Tony's hardware is a little short circuited, Bags has him on a "short leash", you'll never make any money backing Tony, my $$$'s on "Money Bags"!!!!:eek:

Wow. RSO you got some trophy collection going. The field of cars looks pretty impressive and to be winning in that company, with a car that is driven like a warrior really says something. She sure cleans up NICE.
Congratulations.

Tony, you know that Kaiser is my favorite color. Atta boy!

Back