Pound Ridge Auto Show Saturday 9/9

In case anyone is in the area tomorrow, my Town is holding its 4th annual auto show in the Park. It has had a great lineup of cars in previous years and the weather looks like it will be a good one for checking out this year's collection of cars. Here is a link to some photos from the 2004 show as well as a description of this year's event. Roger and I are going to have our cars entered in it (a special thanks to Roger for helping to support my Town) and all are welcome to attend (no admission charge just to stroll around). There will be 25 classes of cars offered. General directions to get into Town may be found at this link with the Town Park being located on Route 137/Weschester Avenue. http://www.poundridgeny.org/

http://RSO.smugmug.com/gallery/218995/1/8463647

4th Annual Police Officer Tom Pisco Memorial Car Show (10am-4pm)
Co-sponsored by the Pound Ridge Business Association and the Pound Ridge Police Benevolent Association, this exciting show offers prizes in several categories of cars, etc. At the Town Park. Also a great barbecue and more!

Thanks to Roger for supporting the Town's PBA by entering his car along with mine and also to Peter, The Lovely Sylvia and The Don for stopping by for some moral support.

My track rat has become infamous for receiving certain accolades including "Dirtiest Wheels" awards at NSXPO along with similar distinctions but to all those who doubt that I ever wash the track dust off of it I proudly now prove you wrong:

Best in Class: Sport Compact
94124776-L.jpg

94128481-L.jpg

Last edited:
Nice chattin with you guys, that 2 NSXs stand out on a whole bunch. Sorry I foget to introduce myself :)

What a great event, nice weather, lot's of nice car.:smile:

Talk about a "home job", how in the world didn't my car win????? I guess
they figured, it's better to keep the trophy local!!!
Truth be told, I've never seen Bob's car look better/cleaner, even the wheels
were clean. He placed the posterboard just so, you couldn't even see the sandblasted front end. The car that deserved to win today, won, 'nuff said!!!
This is a great "local" show, there were approximately 150 cars, so beautiful old "classics" and a little bit of everything. Next year more of the "local" need to come out, this was my 3rd year, and each year the show is bigger and better!!! Thanks Bob!!!:biggrin:

It was worth the two hour drive each way to attend! As Roger said, just a great varitey of cars and an easy going attmosphere made it a fun day.

Congrats to Bob who now has trophies for all of his cars. Way to go!

Back