Posting pictures in a merketplace thread

Posting pics

Can someone give me some instructions as to how to post jpegs to a merketplace thread? I've not posted any pics here before and I am not having any succes in my attempts to do so.

Thanks,

Lynn

Last edited by a moderator:
Lynn:

Chances are, you are probably trying to upload pictures directly to the thread and are too large. It might be easier to upload them to the Prime photo gallery, and then copy the source of the image and then insert that source using the IMG tag function explained in the "adding images" FAQ (half way down the page).

Or, you can host them externally (on another website that allows remote access from NSXprime), and include them in your post by following the instructions here.

I took care of Lynn. I understand that not everyone has an easy time of what copying image source url's is. In his case he tried hard, got the images uploaded to the Prime Photo Gallery, but wasn't able to format the marketplace thread properly. I have no problem helping someone that has read the instructions and tried themselves to insert photos, but don't acheive the desired result.

Back