Possible DFW gathering?

GHOSTRIDER

Suspended
Hey guys,

Was wondering if there was any interest in a get together on a Sunday late morning here in a few weeks. I have been out of the NSX community for almost 2 yrs and am back and would like to meet up with some other local owners.
If any of you are interested please chime in if you could make it to a gathering Sunday, October 10th around 10:30-11am or so. Ideas for a meeting place would be great as well. :cool:

Thanks

I will be out of town that weekend and the weekend before, but if you have one on another day sometime I will try to make it. I have never met up with any locals, so that would be cool.

Charlie

DVDoughboy said:
ghostrider

are you the same ghostrider from m3forum.com?
You had a white E46 M3?

yep, that's me.

Steve T.: you can come if you bring at least 4 of your cars. ;)

Steve T said:
Count me in if it is any weekend in October, other than the 16th/17th.

Steve T,
Was that you that showed up for a bit at the NTS2KOC autocross in Mineral Wells on Saturday? If so, you should have hung around for a bit...we're a friendly group! :cool:

Photodavo - That was me at the autoX. Would have liked to stayed longer but the wife had other things planned for me. Several people did take the time to answer my newbie type questions, all were very friendly. I hope to make it out to the November event and give it a try.

HondaGuy said:
Are European cars welcome to join as well?!? :D Long time no see/hear homie. :)

hey, J-Dog........I hope you guys show as well.
We might as well make it a "DFW - All Bada$$ Car Meet".

Sounds great to me too!
Bring it on!

2002 Silverstone Targa 3.2, Taitec exhaust, K&N airfilter.
2000 Apple Titanium G4 notebook

Weather permitting I'm in! If I miss the Starbucks gathering tonight someone post the details for the drive. G......

I can't make it tonight either. :mad:
Based on several private messages and posts I think the date of Sunday October 24th is the best for a good showing. This weekend I will start a new thread for it. If interested please chime in and post.

Well this weekend is Texas/OU weekend! Count me in for the 24th!

Last edited:
Back