possibility of testing a car

hi guys. my names matt and ive been around for a while now but didnt feel the right to join officially because i was not an owner nor had i a prospective deal however i now have one and i have a few questions
1. is any one in <table class="ebay" width="100%" bgcolor="#ffffff" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr class="TableRow"><td class="firstLabel" valign="middle" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">
</td><td colspan="6" class="lableValue" valign="middle" width="50%" align="left">lawrenceville, GA</td></tr></tbody></table>or close to it so they could take a look at the car for me before i buy it and secondly any news on this vin # <table class="ebay" width="100%" bgcolor="#ffffff" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr class="TableRow"><td class="firstLabel" valign="middle" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">
</td><td colspan="6" class="lableValue" valign="middle" width="50%" align="left">jh4na2165yt000263</td></tr></tbody></table>
any input would be appreciated as well because the price though i will not list it because of murphys law.. haha is a complete and total steal.

If I remember, the owner is on here... I thought I remember seeing it posted in the classifieds. He's had it for sale for a bit now. Lots of local Atlanta reps surely could help.

GL.

Back