• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Positive: Brian and Source One Automotive

OBX

Contributing Member
Just wanted to post my experience working with Brian and his crew at Source One.

I recently purchased a '92 NSX from Texas and ended up working out the deal the day before starting four weeks of training out of state. I purchased the car sight unseen and wanted to make sure everything was good to go. I contacted Brian, explained my concerns and had the car sent directly there. Throughout the entire process Brian was extremely responsive. I literally must've emailed him 60-70 times and he was always quick to respond. We discussed maintenance items as well as upgrades.

The car was delivered on August 8th and I just picked it up this evening. Everything was completed on time and the work was perfect. I honestly cannot say enough about Brian and the rest of the crew. They all went above and beyond and I've already dropped off a second vehicle for work. Thanks again Brian and Source One!

Brian has a true car guy/track guy mentality ......do whatever it takes to help,even when he has no skin in the game.He spent a lot of his personal time helping me search for track pads.....:redface:

Back