portland oregon service shop recomendation needed

Howdy,
I had been taking my car to Acura of Portland but, have lost a little faith in their service department. Anyone have good luck with another service center in the Portland Area?
Thanks.

racerX said:
Howdy,
I had been taking my car to Acura of Portland but, have lost a little faith in their service department. Anyone have good luck with another service center in the Portland Area?
Thanks.

I've had some service work done and Gran Prix in Wilsonville, they service a number of exotics and did some nice work on my NSX about 6 weeks ago. The guys are good to work with there too and to be honest, seeing your NSX in a bay next to an F40 rather than an 89 Integra is a bit more reassuring ;)

Thanks for the info. I am going to see them next Friday and will post results/review for others. I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know about them so quickly.

We do work on NSX's..(recently opened shop)
Give us a call if the guys in Wilsonville dont work out.
As a former NSX owner and enthusiast I can guarantee your car will get taken care of!

Eddie Nakato
(503)697-3311

I went to Grand Prix in Wilsonville today. Great people and great work. They only replaced an O2 sensor, but I think maybe he tuned it a little, because it felt better on the way home. (maybe my imagination)
Plus you can look at some very nice cars. http://www.gpimports.com/
Spyker, Panoz, Porsche Carrera GT, Lambo, Aston Martin. Thanks for the tip Jonathon. They are having an event on Sat Sept 9th - perhaps a meet is in order. Now someone else give Eddie a chance as well.

I was curioius. Does your 96 have more than 150,000 miles on it? Your car has a 14 year- 150,000 mile emission extension warranty to it. O2 sensors are a covered item and you wouldnt have had to pay a nickle for the repair at the Acura dealer. All 95-97 nsx have this extended warranty. I was the NSX mechanic at Tonkin and left to start my own shop but if my NSX customers still have a emission failure I send them to the dealer to get it covered for free. Hope this might help in the future. David Brock

acuratech said:
I was the NSX mechanic at Tonkin and left to start my own shop but if my NSX customers still have a emission failure I send them to the dealer to get it covered for free.
What's the name, address, and phone number of your shop?

Back