PORSCHE TURBO 02

Well i did it today, i bought an 02 porsche turbo and sold my 02 #97 nsx . I want to congratulate all of you for a great venue to discuss our cars, porsche certainly does not have the same passion in regards to other owners. The raw power and accelaration of this car is quite incredible but, more importanly the porsche stabilization package puts that power to good use. Taking turns and not losing any forward accleration is fantastic. P.s. If your looking for a silver 02 I traded it to Gaudin porsche 7022847000 ask for valerie. I only had 5000 miles on it. Good Luck

wow.. you must really not like the NSX.. why did you even get it in the first place??

I hope you enjoy your 02 Turbo. Sounds like an awesome car.

[This message has been edited by NetViper (edited 02 November 2002).]

Join www.rennlist.org Its a GREAT Porsche site. I loved the 928 message board and got alot of help just as we do here.

Porsche, the company, doesn't seem to care as much for its car buyers. Threatening legal action, they made them change the name from Porschelist to Rennlist. They also could not have any manuals or Porsche documents online.

Anyway.. Enjoy the P-car. and join rennlist.

------------------
keep the shiny side up
MikeC 01 #46

Welcome to the 996TT club. Wait till you try the X50. This car is sick. I toy around w/02 NSX on the fwy just using 3rd gear. Most ppl don't realize the power of TT until they drive one.

------------------
porschett.JPG

Super Xenon

The X50 package I believe costs $17k and ads 36HP / 50 Ft-Lbs or somewhere thereabouts.

They are supposedly getting 550+ HP on the 996TT's with an aftermarket ECU and turbo upgrade on those cars (about the same price as the CT supercharger)

No matter what car you drive, it seems the mods never end!!!
smile.gif

Announcing that u sold ur NSX for a 911TT on ur 1st post on NSX Prime? How weird...

------------------
2001 NSX-T
- Bilstein Shocks
- '02 OEM Wheels

You should have spent $7000 for Gerry's turbo setup, would have saved yourself lots of $$ buying a Porsche. Oh well, congrats!

------------------
1994 Green-black roof/tan, 5 speed
Do you know of another Green-Black roof NSX?? Please email me if you do.

'relative', but not my relative
wink.gif
. congrats on a great car. curious, why is this your first post? seems odd that your first post is to tell us you got rid of your nsx and bought a porsche. does that mean you'll be more active here now, or less?

i noticed another poster commented positively on your purchase as well. I think he also mentioned that he traded in his nsx for a porsche. I think he ALSO didnt contribute much until he bought a porsche.

wutsup with that???

anyway, let us know how you like it. honest opinions on all other exotics are helpful.

his first post is about selling his nsx and buying a porsche? sounds like the fuel for a flame war.
frown.gif

...but fortunately most of the nsx owners on this site are cool about all sorts of cars; not narrowminded like some ferrari owners.
smile.gif

Porsche may have power, but the NSX has passion... (and a great butt
wink.gif
)

Originally posted by huckster:

i noticed another poster commented positively on your purchase as well. I think he also mentioned that he traded in his nsx for a porsche. I think he ALSO didnt contribute much until he bought a porsche.

wutsup with that???

And some even feel compelled to not only announce their Porsche purchase on this Forum, but also put down the NSX in relation to the Porsche.

I like the 996 TT quite a bit. I doubt many here will deny the performance prowess of the Porsche.

However, it is extreme poor taste to demean the NSX on a forum dedicated to its enthusiasts.

I'm not too bothered by the post,because he/she is'nt a long time owner,but, probably is a sports car fan in search of a home or family so to speak.He said he traided a 02 nsx,and since he likes the psm we know he is'nt tearing up the tracks.There are plenty of nsx owners to whom the nsx is just another sports car,I don't falt folks for that!I have enough and get enough nsx love right here and with nsxca,you want an nsx love fest? come to Tx,next wk.

We all know the difference between a porcipine and a.....ahh forget it!

Good luck with your 996TT. It's too bad that you didn't like your NSX.

I guess I just don't see the facination in a Porsche 911TT.

If I add another toy to my garage, it would probably be a Ferrari F355 or Lotus Esprit V8.

[This message has been edited by wctsao (edited 03 November 2002).]

Back