Porsche and 550 owner amazed...

Driving by a local restaurant today and I see an older guy in a new Porsche 911 getting out of his car lookin like: "Ya girls, check me out...I got a Porsche". And they were...two waitresses came out to check it out. Then I pull down the aisle in 1st gear at about 3,500 RPMS and let off the gas and make that sick ass sound our engines make when they wind down :D and the girls of course were more interested in the X with the engine showing, polished chrome and waxed paint...it was beautiful (plus I think i was a little better looking than the porsche guy ;))

Anyways, I ended up talking to the porsche owner for a little bit. He was a really really nice guy!!! Offered me a ride but I was in a hurry so we decided we'll meet up at the next car show and hang out.

Then as I was leaving, I saw a guy with a 550 Maranello...I stopped to ask him to participate in my Tampa "Camp Good Days" Track day and ended up talking to him about the Ferrari Vs. NSX rivalary back in the day. He was nice but a little stuck up....

All around, I made a good impression on most of these guys, as they did on me! God I love driving an exotic and giving and getting attention! It's fun :)

Brian2by2 said:
Offered me a ride but I was in a hurry so we decided we'll meet up at the next car show and hang out.

cuz he wanted a ride in the nsx....:)

LoL...well the primary benefit was a better looking engine bay but also the wow factor when the girls look at it...it looks like so much more with the paint :)

I love it though none-the-less...especially for the amount I paid ($25 for supplies!!)

The porsche owner liked it too...Of course, they're probably posting on their forums how an NSX'er gawked at their cars ;)

Back