• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Pole 2 Flag Dry Carbon Carbon Rear Bumper

From the land of fruits and nuts:smile:.....we might give it a try...wanna be the 1st one in line?:wink:

LOL I'm thinking I can just coat my whole car in it and everything else will bounce off... :biggrin:

LOL I'm thinking I can just coat my whole car in it and everything else will bounce off... :biggrin:

way to go to think outside the box Dave...no need for track insurance now...but please, try this at home first:-)

Thx Jon. you are number 4. We will start the pre-preg on Monday.

Last edited:
We thought we lost them but found some old pix from way back in 08 of the carbon bumper. it made the car so light its levitating.:wink:

BTW, this was our 1st mod on the NSX along with the ProCar alum beam( the oem exhaust was changed to GTLW later). Not a common approach to modding cars.

the reason? when we put the car in the air and finally encountered the beautiful, JDM forged alum, svelte, super light weight, Ninja truss wishbone suspension, we realized going for more HP would be the wrong approach to make this car faster. Even though its a 25yr+ old design, the supercar/MP4-12C now days don't have such a lightweight wishbone.

To lower the Polar Moment and to lower the CG to take advantage of this great suspension design is the way to go.

We are at 262 RHP NA and its plenty to get us in trouble quickly.
since the engine block is open deck, that took care the urge for SC , turbo w/o designing a new block like we did at NPTI.

The car came with beautiful 94+ oem 7-spoke wheels. we needed more grip so had no choice but go JDM CE28N 17/18, fortunately it was not too much heavier. But we will take some of that back of our next project going against the grain by producing a SBK (Small Brake Kit) No typo here. It will cost a few pretty pennies and we won't have any kidneys left but to lower the dynamic rotational inertia of the brakes by multiple factors will do wonders in terms of handling and to make one is the only way to find out.

Below is a logo of the non-profit we are part of it Patriot Prosthetics and Composites to produce prosthetics for the wounded soldiers back from war. Every carbon part you buy from us, $50 will be donated to this program. More info more be posted on pole2flagrcing.com soon.

Last edited:
There's a surprising amount of detail on these beams, excellent job P2F

Well...one of them is yours and we want you to be happy, believe in us and be able to feel the difference and come back buy some more later:biggrin:.

We could put your name on it but thats a bit over the top and won't make your car any faster.
there won't be any glossy, UV coating on it since its not an outside part. If you want shinny, you have to sand it and polish it and paint it then you can never tell its carbon until you lift it. Our body parts will be like that.

Gents,
All those who made the deposit have been PM'ed. your bumpers are ready to ship. please provide necessary info to close the deal.

There are important information regarding Polar Moment of Inertia (PMI) on our website as this is one of the side effects you might/will encounter you should be aware of. Plz be cautious when you take your car for the shakedown. We will make a front bumper soon to balance the wt. distribution as its immoral not to offer a complete solution. Remember, its for off road only.

About PMI

The definition of (Polar Moment of Inertia) PMI is the resistance of an object, in this case the NSX, to rotational acceleration. A front engine, rear wheel drive car (ie. a Camaro) would have high PMI compare to the mid-engined NSX which has a low PMI which means the majority of its mass is within its wheelbase, contributing to a low PMI which in turn, improves cornering turn-in.

A low PMI will results with more nimble handling, but it also produces a more rough ride. Your damper settings may need to be changed to achieve a good balance between ride and handling.

Without going into detail calculation, you can do a rough experiment by holding a full carton of eggs(pretend its a car) by its long axis and rotate it back and forth and feel the resistance. Then remove two eggs from one end(make it the frt or the rear of a car) and rotate it to feel the difference. Then remove two more eggs from the other end of the carton and rotate it to feel the difference. The eggs you removed represent the heavy OEM bumpers and as you will see, it surely change the characteristic of the handling of the carton.

*We will make a front pre-preg bumper very soon to balance the weight distribution of the car. PLEASE be cautious after you install the rear carbon bumper because it will change the handling of the car as 20 lbs was removed from the end of the car and that is a lot.

Do not be confused PMI with Moment of Inertia(MOI), its two different topics and we will cover that when we have the Small Brake Kit (SBK).

Last edited:
^^^ Same here. Can't wait to get it in, but it's going to be a while before I do. I've got a bunch of parts to change out in the rear (complete exhaust system, RDX injectors, JDM gears...) and I want to do everything at the same time. The headers are ready to go to Swain, and when they get back, there will be a whole lot of wrenching going on.

^^^ Same here. Can't wait to get it in, but it's going to be a while before I do. I've got a bunch of parts to change out in the rear (complete exhaust system, RDX injectors, JDM gears...) and I want to do everything at the same time. The headers are ready to go to Swain, and when they get back, there will be a whole lot of wrenching going on.

You should have your already:confused: as they were ALL shipped at the same time. We will make one for the front and you will really feel it when you turn so the car is more balanced.

- - - Updated - - -

I got my rear bumper beam, thanks liftnot! I see why Formula 1 cars weigh so little, it's almost comical how light this whole beam is.

we will be making more stuff to make the car lighter yet still strong. Your car will be automatically quicker and more efficient due to better physics.

$600/20lbs = $30/lb is a killer deal especially with dry carbon.:eek: not to mention the other value added benefits.

Last edited:
You should have your already:confused: as they were ALL shipped at the same time. We will make one for the front and you will really feel it when you turn so the car is more balanced.

I did receive the shipment this past week. What I meant was, I can't wait to get it installed in the car :smile:

Do you guys plan to make the front one compatible with the windshield washer bottle? If so, I'm in, if not, then maybe

yes. we are working on it. It would be immoral not to make one for the front to balance the car off since its at the extreme ends.
it will have more effect as the front does a multiple of things vs the rear. It will be compatible with the windshield bottle mounts.

Tim, I'll take the front beam also. With or without windshield bottle is fine by me.
Let's get the ball rolling! :biggrin:

Tim, I'll take the front beam also. With or without windshield bottle is fine by me.
Let's get the ball rolling! :biggrin:

Take it easy buddy...I am just waking up:smile:....its only Monday and we got baked @100F all day yesterday at Fontana speedway with the US McLaren folks tracking the 650S.

Here is your USDM bumper...1.44kg. No BooSheet!!:biggrin:....you are saving 20lbs = 9071 grams not to mention lower polar moment as well.
$1200/9071 grams = $.13/ gram still a killer deal compare to other carbon parts on Prime.
Like they said, things are more sexy when bought in grams than in pounds.

we'll be making the bumper covers too. OEM's ones are heavy. Haven't decide what years of cars though.

Not much progress on the ARB and I am a bit bummed. Maybe have to pursuit plan B.

Last edited:
If you can sell the front bumper beam for less than 22,000 Russian Rubles or 12 million Vietnamese Dong then I'll take one for sure. 9071 grams? How many handfuls of barley is that?

Haven't had time to install the beam yet, but I put it on top of a brick on each end and jumped on it a few times, in dry carbon I trust

P.S: that picture above is hilarious!

Last edited:
but I put it on top of a brick on each end and jumped on it a few times, in dry carbon I trust

P.S: that picture above is hilarious!

Can't do jumping jack w/ wet carbon:wink:
we do our best to entertain to keep clients :smile:

Good news! We've located a complete frt bumper w/ ALL the fixings attached(Thx 2 RYU). we are starting to work on it with all the OEM mounts for the washer bottle, horn, clips..etc. so it will be a bolt on and will have more effect on the handling cuz the front wheels turn.

eventually we plan to make oem style bumper covers for 91-05 as they are very heavy as well. As you know, losing weight at the ends make a big improvements in handling so drive careful after all these changes.

Back