Poker Rally Photos

Thanks to Larry B, with a little help from the weather gods, we had another great Poker Rally. The route gave us a good amount of twisties along with some photo ops and then we had a great lunch out in the gardens of a restaurant in Woodstock. Add to that the three little ladies that helped me win the poker part of the Poker Rally and I feel confident in saying that a good time was had by all.

Here are some photos to start off with more to be added as they get uploaded.

188205504-L.jpg

188276896-L-0.jpg

188205524-L.jpg

188205538-L.jpg

188205558-L.jpg

188205572-L.jpg

188205596-L.jpg

188208498-L-1.jpg

188213836-L.jpg

188213497-L-1.jpg

188270088-L-0.jpg

188273882-L-0.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like a GREAT time was had by all ! If Bob won the poker then he obviously cheated :tongue:
Sorry we missed this one but the rest was much needed to recover in time for work. See you all at the next get together (which at this point may be in Columbus)

A big "Thank You" to Larry, Peter, Bob and of course Sissy!! A great time was had by all, the weather, although at times looked questionable, it did cooperate and some of the roads (without a bus in the lead) made for some fun driving!! Bob, the pictures are as usual, fantastic, your winning the Poker Rally of course is a little suspicious, especially after I got tossed with a full house by Frank, who had to have a spare deck in his glovebox. The ride back home through Bear Mountain was just a "bonus". Thank you to everyone who helped make the day a great one. To those who were too sick to make it (Mike and Alan), you were missed but Bailey said "more food for me", so maybe not so much!:biggrin:

When I awoke at 5:00am Sunday morning to the sound of thunder I really had my doubts:). As I had coffee at home it was pouring at 6:00am and I was thinking gee we may have a low turnout. But you know what they say about NE weather, if you don't like it, don't worry, it will change!!!!

Thanks to all who attended, it was a great day.

Special thanks to a few:

Sissy - for all her help getting this together - now the new Rally Queen (and Queen Shopper:))

Joe who helped plan the route, and led me to the Woodstock area and enlightened me to the Ashokan Reservoir and our meeting place.

Peter who ran the route with me the check mileage the first time.

Bob, who ran the route the second time:), and for all the great photo gifts he offered for the rally. All the items very VERY COOL:cool:

Bailey, who was so kind as to pick up and drop of Grant from Manhattan, so he could join us for the day.

Also special thanks to the Warwick Police Department who went out of their way to open the town park at 8:00am so we could setup for our 9:00am meeting:).

Regards,
LarryB

Last edited:
188225296-L.jpg

^^thats some serious weight reduction in that NSX!:tongue:

I am so pissed I missed this event. I never left my couch all day:frown:

Thank you Larry!!!!! Awesome day. And thanks to Sissy, Bob, Peter and Joe and everybody else who helped to organize the event. Carla and I had a great day even if she couldn't start the car. And yes, I was the first person to stall the car but not the LAST!

Bob, your pictures keep getting better and better.

Tony, shame on you. I hope Bags scolds you for what you did on film (well digital film).

Joe, great restaurant but you should have warned us about the sap trees. My entire car (and your gorgeous paint job) was covered head to toe.

It was really a super day. A great warm up for NSXPO!

Looks like you guys had a good time, sorry to have missed it. Great pics as usual Bob.

Jon

When I awoke at 5:00am Sunday morning to the sound of thunder I really had my doubts:). As I had coffee at home it was pouring at 6:00am and I was thinking gee we may have a low turnout. But you know what they say about NE weather, if you don't like it, don't worry, it will change!!!!

Thanks to all who attended, it was a great day.

Special thanks to a few:

Sissy - for all her help getting this together - now the new Rally Queen (and Queen Shopper:))

Joe who helped plan the route, and led me to the Woodstock area and enlightened me to the Ashokan Reservoir and our meeting place.

Peter who ran the route with me the check mileage the first time.

Bob, who ran the route the second time:), and for all the great photo gifts he offered for the rally. All the items very VERY COOL:cool:

Bailey, who was so kind as to pick up and drop of Grant from Manhattan, so he could join us for the day.

Also special thanks to the Warwick Police Department who went out of their way to open the town park at 8:00am so we could setup for our 9:00am meeting:).

Regards,
LarryB
Ginnie and I would like to thank everyone for a great day!! Special thanks to Larry, Sissy, Joe, Peter, and Bob. Looking forward to seeing everyone in Buffalo

Back