Pls next nsx scream like this

wow... is there any exhaust/header combo that can make the nsx sound like this?

nsxtacey said:
Apprently Honda didnt put too much into the exhaust note for the 1st nsx even with the different exhaust changes through the years

Actually, the NSX (at full boil) is one of the more copied exhaust notes in autodom. The NSX exhaust was used as a model in the development of the McLaren F1 and the Ford GT to name a few.

That Zonda still sounds sick though. ;)

Ponyboy said:
Actually, the NSX (at full boil) is one of the more copied exhaust notes in autodom. The NSX exhaust was used as a model in the development of the McLaren F1 and the Ford GT to name a few.
QUOTE]

Not sure where you got the info from but I've driven next to both those cars and it sounds nothing like an nsx :confused:

nsxtacey said:
Not sure where you got the info from but I've driven next to both those cars and it sounds nothing like an nsx :confused:

...w/i various books about cars I mentioned above. You can search if you like.

I don't mean to say that the cars sound the same but that the NSX exhaust note was used as a model. Of course, Gordon Murray and Curt Hill/John Colletti would want to make their respective car's sound unique.

The fact that the NSX exhaust (again, at full throttle) was modeled after would seem to indicate quite a bit of engineering and thought went into it's design. Still, trying to get a 3 liter V6 to sound like a 6 or 7 liter V12 would be quite a challenge.

I have a Taitec Lightweight GT with Comptech Heades & High Flow Cats (if it makes a difference..) and I love the sound. At WOT, in a tunnel, I feel it sounds 80+% like the Zonda, once the Supercharger whine starts kicking in .. it's like the car is having an orgasm :)

Just my experience.. other results may vary.

That Zonda sounds great but I think it will be cool for a week or so (If your ears last that long) I also like the big V8 sound a mix of a Zonda and a Corvette might sound cool?

i have cantrell headers, and gt-one exhaust

i believe it has a similar pitch, but not as high
but the NSX will never sound like a pagani zonda or a ferrari

thats why we get one of those in the future :)

Back