Please pick a BEER for me!!!

Which one do you prefer? Pick one from Pale Ale and one from Lager

• Copper Ale - A malty, copper-colored ale, similar to Otter Creek’s Copper Ale

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Please help.

Could you please vote one from each category, Pale Ales and Lager? Which one would you prefer?

Pale Ales

-Copper Ale - A malty, copper-colored ale, similar to Otter Creek’s Copper Ale.
-McMurphy’s Special Red - This reddish amber colored beer is well balanced in its malt and hop flavors.
-Ruby’s Red Ale - Light red ale with low bitterness and a clean finish.

Lager

-Oktoberfest - A traditional festival beer with an assertive maltiness and good hop balance.
-Firehouse Lager - Similar to a Sam Adams Lager, but mildly hopped for those who prefer less bitterness.

Joel said:
I vote for A&W.
:confused: What kind is it? You did not mean A&W rootbear, right? ;)

BTW, I am asking you for help since I am going to purchase several hundred bottles of each kind for the family holiday.

Please help!!!

How come PBR isn't on your list? LOL (smilies don't work) If you're going to buy several hundred bottles, why not just go for the keg? or a few kegs? Also, when is this party and when should I expect my invitation?

Budweiser is the only beer I drink.
True story,
officer: "how many beers have you had this evening"
My friend from Cambodia who speaks and understands little English and also has a stuttering problem: "J-J-J-J-J-u-u-s-s-s-t--t-t-t O-O-O-n-n-n-e-e! Budweiser." He had about ten beers but they were all Budweiser.(Kahn thought the officer was asking if he mixed brands. LOL
BTW we were on foot not driving.

One time a buddy and I were filling up a Chevy Astro mini van that had the seats removed. We were outside of Sams Club filling it top to bottom and front to back with beer that we just bought for a wedding reception for our boss's daughter. A cop walked by and asked what we were planning to do with all that beer. We told him "drink it." and proceeded to get in the van and drive off, very slowly of course. The van was bottoming out severely.

Back