Planning options for NSX Craze -- Saturday Nov. 1st

Please see the following link. NSXCraze 2008

Luis, Ojas, Chris and I did some quick planning a few nights ago for NSX Craze.

We have a pretty good plan, but would like to see if there is any interest in a few hours of track driving at Harris Hill Road (http://harrishillroad.com/). The event would be lead follow and would be geared towards first timers just wanting to take it easy on the track and drivers with more experience. The details are as follows.

- $1000 for up to 20 cars
- We can cover the event with our insurance if it's lead/follow+
- *Anyone* can get in on the initial parade lap (no helmets, slower pace), including cars over the 20 limit
- We could run it from 11am-1pm and then give everyone a chance to hang out for a bit before the member session starts at 2pm (allows us some buffer room for spillover in the schedule, too).
- Two groups, beginner/novice and intermediate/advanced

Schedule would be similar to this:

11:00-11:15am - Parade Lap
11:20-11:40am - Group 1 (Int/Adv)
11:45a-12:05p - Group 2 (Novice)
12:10-12:30pm - Group 1
12:35-12:55pm - Group 2
1:00-1:20pm - Solo time for advanced group only (no passing, limited cars on course, full hot laps)

I need a confirmation of who would be in 100%. I would calculate the costs for each individual and also see what contributions NSXCA can make to offset the total price.

This would be one hour total of drive time for what could be $50 bucks a person. We have other events scheduled around this. This is only a small part of the days activities.

Again please post in the above link AND add to your name if your are 100% commited.

Thanks,
José

Last edited:
Back