Plainfield, NJ Anyone lives close to there

Hi,
I am interested in a car in Plainfield, NJ. Does anyone live there to help me take a quick look?
Thanks,
Steve

I don't live there, but I work in Edison which is the next town over. I'd be glad to help out any way I can so PM me so we can work out the details.

I work in Bridgewater and can look at the car for you, tell the guy to drive it over to my dealership.

I'm not far and can lend a helping hand if necessary.

You guys ROCK!
I greatly appreciate all the offers. Million thanks to repin jerz who checked out the car for me yesterday and I am debating how to low ball the seller.:biggrin:
The car is no where near what the seller's descriptions of "like new" interior, and "not a scratch or ding" exterior so the search goes on.

I do have another car in mind which is at Great Neck, New York. Is anyone close by Great Neck?
Thanks a million.
Steve

I'm close to Great Neck...I'd be more than willing to look at it for you.
Also Mike Baumann(Arista5 on prime)lives very close and is extremely knowledgable...I'd take him with me to check a car out.

Let me know,
Rob

You guys ROCK!
I greatly appreciate all the offers. Million thanks to repin jerz who checked out the car for me yesterday and I am debating how to low ball the seller.:biggrin:
The car is no where near what the seller's descriptions of "like new" interior, and "not a scratch or ding" exterior so the search goes on.

I do have another car in mind which is at Great Neck, New York. Is anyone close by Great Neck?
Thanks a million.
Steve

My pleasure Steve! Anytime! I hope you find what you're looking for...

Back