Places to eat around Universal City, LA

Planning to head down south to Universal Studios Friday/Saturday.
Any suggestions for a good place to eat. Not fast food and not too fancy. Up for any type of food.

Also heading to Disneyland Sunday, Monday & Tuesday.

Thanks

Last edited:
You can try stopping by Hollywood and Highland. There is a cool restaurant concept there called Uwink that I like, I used to go to the one in Woodland Hills. Food is decent but it's the concept that is interesting. I'd recommend this because at least parking is easy and there's a lot of things to do here and other restaurants in the same area you can check out...

For ultra trendy you can try The Kress. You're right next to Hollywood though, the world is yours.

Any suggestions for a good place to eat. Not fast food and not too fancy. Up for any type of food.

Thanks

A place I really like. Not too far from Universal. Just go down Highland Ave on the other side of the hill.

Pizzeria Mozza

Last edited:
The Baked Potato
3787 Cahuenga Blvd West.
Studio City, CA 91604
(818) 980-1615
http://www.thebakedpotato.com/

It's more of a small music venue that serves food. But they have more than 20 types of baked potatoes. Great music.
I just realized that you're also going to Disneyland, so you'll probably have kids with you? The Potato won't be a good place for kids.

Pho One Noodles
6450 Sepulveda Blvd
Van Nuys, CA 91411

Get Directions
(818) 989-6377

very good. everything on the menu is about $5.96-7.95

I get the #1 and is the best pho noodle place i can find.:biggrin:

Pho One Noodles
6450 Sepulveda Blvd
Van Nuys, CA 91411

Get Directions
(818) 989-6377

very good. everything on the menu is about $5.96-7.95

I get the #1 and is the best pho noodle place i can find.:biggrin:

You must have never been to Westminster. :) And what the heck are you doing sending this guy all the way out to Van Nuys from Universal City?

Thanks

Well if you like food and improvised music, hit up Howl at the Moons in Universal City Walk.

Thai Town is just south of Universal City, if you really like Thai food, I'd suggest that area.

One of my favorite places is 25 Degrees at the Roosevelt Hotel. Best burgers in LA. About a block away from Hollywood & Highland. I personally like the "number one"
http://www.25degreesrestaurant.com/

Otherwise Universal City walk has plenty of restaurants to choose from. Most of them are chains though, but plenty of choices for both type and price range. . .

LOVE that place! The musicians there are like musical encyclopedias. The best part is trying to stump them. Doesn't happen a lot, because they know every song.:cool:

I get that same feeling too. But a very good and outgoing place. Let alone on days where they have specials (3 for 1 Sundays). :biggrin:

Back