Places for dinner in Vegas for a wedding

We are looking for something for about 16 people. Any reccomendations? price range $15-$25 each.

When is your wedding in Las Vegas? I just finalized my arrangements at the Bellagio for April 30th.

DocL.

We are staying at the Ventian Feb 29th- March 4st. We are having the wedding at a small place because she did not want to spend a pile on the wedding and I don't mind.

It looks like it will be a little chilli there. Oh well, we needed to get married sooner than later.

What type of food are you looking for? If you like steak, Ruth's Chris is wonderful although it is slightly above your price. Also, there is Wolfgang Puck's which is pretty good.

Vegas

Try "Batista's Hole in the Wall" off the strip. They can totally handle your party size. Great food, reasonable $ for Vegas and a very fun atmosphere. I've been in Vegas when it snowed, it does get cold at night.
Count me in for the NSX Run down the strip.
CONGRATULATIONS !

Smart man on the small wedding. if I had to do it over again I wouldn't have spent the $ . Can't suggest anything in the price range you indicated, however I think some local Vegas Prime members surf here, and I bet they could come up w/something off the strip.

If your party is all staying on the strip and would like to walk some place close, just head over to the Forum Shops at Cesear's Palace. Cheesecake Factory has a few semi-private dining areas if I remember. Its within walking distance of where your staying and within the budget.

Venitian...hmmmm, wait till you see that place. Very nice, they have moats in that place, right after it opened a few years back my wife and I saw a little boy peeing in the water, very funny and very embarrasing for the parents. Always stay at the Mirage or Bellagio and be sure to check out the water show at the Bellagio.

Good Luck.

You are going to love it. So many places to go. I have a trip scheduled with the boys during March Madness.:eek:

A few years ago I made reservations at Charlie O's in Las Vegas. They asked if we were going to see a show or anything, because they recommended three hours for the "dining experience". Long story short, after my then girlfriend at the time and I finished dinner, they gave me a bill for $800! After picking myself up, I noticed it was comped. The waiter rushed over and apologied, saying he gave me the wong bill. The "correct" bill was only $450 for the two of us...

Gee, what a deal!

What ever you do, don't go to the Eiffel Tower restaurant at the Paris hotel. We had ok service and ok food but it was so loud we couldn't hear each other talk. We literally had to yell at each other in order to carry out a conversation.

Congrats Dave!

Re: Vegas

NSX-Ster said:
Try "Batista's Hole in the Wall" off the strip. They can totally handle your party size. Great food, reasonable $ for Vegas and a very fun atmosphere. I've been in Vegas when it snowed, it does get cold at night.
Count me in for the NSX Run down the strip.
CONGRATULATIONS !

OK, we are doing Batistas! Sounds great!

Now I need a hot car for the wedding. Maybe I can rent something sweet in Vegas. I wish I could bring my NSX with me :(

Re: Re: Vegas

NetViper said:
OK, we are doing Batistas! Sounds great!

Now I need a hot car for the wedding. Maybe I can rent something sweet in Vegas. I wish I could bring my NSX with me :(

OK- On the strip a couple of blocks from the Riveria hotel, can't remember the cross streets, there is a place called Vegas Import Rentals. They have exotic cars for rent, it's not cheap, but nice guys and really nice cars.
Or you could stroke the Factor-X guys and maybe get a rental on one of their NSX's for the weekend.
You'll dig Batista's, all the beer and wine you drink!
Also, if you want a helicopter tour above the strip or to the grand canyon, I can get you the sweet hookup on that.

Back