Place that'll paint wheels in LA area?

Ok, so I got these Work Wheels in WBC or "Work Black Chrome". They took over 3 months to get from Japan and all I had to go by was a picture on their website. . . they got here and they look more "chrome" than black chrome.

I was wondering if there was any shop that could lay down a "black tint" on the wheels, so to speak, to get a darker black chrome look?

I want them to appear similar to this all the time (these are the same wheels, just off the car and taken at just the right angle):
IMG_0500.jpg

Right now they look like this on the car (it's too chrome like, IMO).
IMG_05101.jpg

Hi, Adrian. I met you at Gil's bbq with the yellow X. I've had good results with Tru-Wheel in North Hollywood. Had three sets of custom Iforged wheels for my bimmer refurbed and results were awesome--about $150 per wheel at that time. If I recall, they did offer that "black chrome" finish which may be an actual paint color. Give them a call. Turnover time is quite fast. Good luck!

Hi, Adrian. I met you at Gil's bbq with the yellow X. I've had good results with Tru-Wheel in North Hollywood. Had three sets of custom Iforged wheels for my bimmer refurbed and results were awesome--about $150 per wheel at that time. If I recall, they did offer that "black chrome" finish which may be an actual paint color. Give them a call. Turnover time is quite fast. Good luck!

Thanks Theo! I actually have been to Tru-Wheel, they're just really hard for me to get to, since I actually live closer to Long Beach. They do really good work,I agree. . .I'll have to make an appointment I guess.

Back