Pictures of NSXs with 18" front and 18" rear wheels

is any body running this kind of a setup

i was trying to get a 17/18 setup of wheels but ran into so problems with em. sighs

my other option is a 18/18 setup!

My Work VSKF 18x8 and 18x10. The low profile front tire make the front wheel appear bigger.

rim1.jpg

you remember the tire specs?

215/35R18 front and 285/35/R18 rear. No TCS issue.

i keep on reading how harsh/potentially damaging to the front wheels are running an 18 inch setup on the front of an nsx.

does any of you guys have this issues at all?

18/18 is imo my ideal setup vs having to hassle sourcing different sized wheels for front and back.

thank you guys.

Is it really a hassle to source different sized wheels? The NSX was different sized wheels stock, so it seemed wise to keep that ratio (running 17/18) Def wasnt any issue getting Volks, at least, in the right sizes.

Is it really a hassle to source different sized wheels? The NSX was different sized wheels stock, so it seemed wise to keep that ratio (running 17/18) Def wasnt any issue getting Volks, at least, in the right sizes.

+1. I don't know why anyone would think it's a "hassle." If you are buying new wheels in our offsets, it's typical for a vendor to order the wheels for you regardless of the sizes. Science of Speed may even have some in stock. But there is no difference in ordering 17/18 vs. 18/18. I don't think there is any argument that 18/18 looks better then 17/18. To me, it's visually VERY noticeable that the rear appears smaller then the front when you don't do a double stagger setup. Do it once, and do it right.

Last edited:
What problems did you run into? IMHO, 17/18 looks 100x better then 18/18. It's a much more balanced look.

i got a text from the guy saying a face on one of the 17 inch wheel has a hairline crack:frown:

So this was a used set?

yes they don't make the wheels anymore been discontinued for a long long time now. its one of things on my bucket list of things to do ill prolly get some bbs lms later also or some advans haven't decided that yet

Back