Pictures of a new and proud owner

:confused: Could not delete this post.

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Last edited:
Password Required
Rey's Pics

The owner of this album has protected it with a private password. If you know the password enter it in the box below. (Remember, this is NOT your member password but a key supplied by the album owner.)

Instead of providing a link to the album, why not just show the pictures in your post, by following the instructions here?

Will do 92NSX... When I sit down and get a about 2,000 post I will be ready! ;)

Thank you for the info Ken.

Last edited:
Beautiful car! BTW, you can put '
' tags around your picture URLs to have them show up in your posts.

Thanks

PHOEN$X

Thanks alot, I plan to enjoy this car for a very,very long time! I'm sorry but don't know much about computer terms and useage. what are '
' tags around your picture URLs? Can you show an example? Thanks again! by the way I saved two pictures of your car in my picture folder when you upgraded the wheels. Looks great!

Rey

Thanks for the compliment on the wheels, Rey! Your car looks just like mine did before I got them. :)

Okay, to post a pic, here is what you need to enter (only without the quotes and underscores):

"
fb72bce8.jpg_
"

And this is what will show up:

fb72bce8.jpg

Enjoy your car!

Back