pictures in vegas

It has been raining here so I will take some Monday or Tuesday since I just got the car cleaned up. Anyway, I am pumped up to be a full fledged NSXprime member now
DSCF0739.jpg

pic3.jpg

pic2.jpg

pic1.jpg

One engine shot with the Supercharger!
eng5.jpg

Last edited:
L-o-o-o-v-e Green. Mine was stolen a week ago and recovered Saturday by Glendale PD. I get her released by impound and over to Mark Basch for an inspection tomorrow...and a much, much better alarm than factory on Tuesday or Wednesday!! Welcome to the world of BGreen...she looks beautiful!!! T. :tongue:

L-o-o-o-v-e Green. Mine was stolen a week ago and recovered Saturday by Glendale PD. I get her released by impound and over to Mark Basch for an inspection tomorrow...and a much, much better alarm than factory on Tuesday or Wednesday!! Welcome to the world of BGreen...she looks beautiful!!! T. :tongue:

Sweet Tim! Good to hear you're getting her back. Hopefully the crooks didn't beat her up too much. Did they get caught? Where'd they find it?

Nice ride vegas, love the green and the SC! Congrats! :biggrin:

Tim, I'm glad to hear that they found your baby and hopefully she's not harmed in any way.

Green unite! That is a sharp looking car. I wish I had one of those black boxs under my hatch glass... :cool:

I need to perfect my detailing method. My waxing job isn't perfect but it keeps the body protected at the very least. I clay barred the car as well. That helped a lot.

I need to perfect my detailing method. My waxing job isn't perfect but it keeps the body protected at the very least. I clay barred the car as well. That helped a lot.

I have some personal views on how to properly maintain the paint on your car. PM me and I'll give you my thoughts.......Andrew

I need a new camera. Those pictures were blurry and not very good. What does everyone else have out there for everyday pictures?

I need a new camera. Those pictures were blurry and not very good. What does everyone else have out there for everyday pictures?

First, beautiful NSX. Congrats on the purchase and enjoy it to the fullest.

Second, it's the camera that took the bad pictures. It's the person holding the camera who pressed the shutter release button. Depending on the camera you were using, it probably has settings that you don't know about, it may not be designed to do what you want. For my everyday candid photos, I use a crappy Canon SD1000 point and shoot. For my better photography, I use a Canon DSLR.

Good luck and welcome to the club.

Here are a few daylight pictures after cleaning the car up.

dmv4.jpg

dmv3.jpg

dmv1.jpg

I love the car. I have been hanging out with FXMD the last week and now I can't stop thinking of turbos and extra hp upgrades. Billy Johnson has a way of selling me on this stuff but I want to be able to use the power too. I am now looking at a minor engine build with forged Pistons, rods and a billet Crank as well. After that I may go to the high boost pulley/laminova intercooler combo OR I will pull the supercharger off and go to a FX500 turbo kit. Time will tell but for now and the next year I will enjoy the car as it is and learn to drive it. I love the looks I get in the car. So many people have no idea what the car is. Is that common?

nice.

I would like to see it. were do you live? I live by the 95 and lakemead exit.

You should see it. VegasSpeed bought it from me a few weeks ago. I had the GT wing on it but he decided to go with oem instead. :frown:
I forgot you were in Vegas now. You should meet VegasSpeed - he is a cool guy.

Sounds like it is time for a NSX meet in Vegas. :wink:

That front lip looks sh** hot on BGreen (Good selection 4rp!). Thank God you have the Tan interior up there (mine gets a little toasty down here...). You already have a head start in the power department...looks like you have many miles of [fast] fun ahead of you. Looking forward to meeting all of you at NSXPO'10!! Tim.

Ryland,

Congrats on the car!

If you decide to swap out your SC for turbo, I'll be glad to take it off your hands :biggrin:

But seriously, if you do swap it out - let me know maybe we can work something out!

- Jeff

Last edited:
looks like the seats are a custom re-upholstery as oem seats were only available in one solid color

Hey thanks for letting me drive the car. The car feels great man! Perfectly balanced and the wheels look awesome (I kept telling you they would!) For the street, the car is dialed in and is way faster than your beemer. The clutch is a bit heavy but not that bad, once I refreshed my memory from my old RPS clutch, it didn't bother me. Though I got to say my new RPS clutch is pretty butter. Not sure if worth the $$$ switching out though.

Dude, there's not much more you need to do to the car. Obviously forringpilot knew what he was doing and really thought out the car well. Maybe an intercooler and perhaps a high boost pully, but for the most part, it is really dialed in. Enjoy it the way it is right now for while first before you plunk some cash down on it. Remind me, how much have you spent in automobile stuff in the last two years again???? :confused: :biggrin::tongue: Remember, mine was spread out over 7+ years!

Are those seat covers? Or did the seats in green/tan cars come like that?

Something like THESE I'd suppose, leather replacement. I like the black/tan look. Might go that direction when it is time on my car.

Yes, the seats are leatherseats.com I believe upgrades. They look great up close. Saturday was fun with VegasNSX. I got to drive his car too. Man, that thing kicks you in the ass with 600whp. I like the RPS clutch a lot. That is one smooth engagement. Whoever said you need a heavy clutch for more hp and torque didn't see the RPS clutch. It is light as stock and holds up to 700whp or something. Those are sweet. I highly recommend that clutch to anyone checking them out.

As for the future mods I will likely get the Laminova IC and high boost pulley kit from CT engineering. One thing I am looking into is a big brake kit. Stopping might be a priority with all that power. Bryan, you might want to consider that upgrade too after driving your car.

I do need to relax on spending more money on my car(s). The wife is getting sick of it I can tell. I sent the CCU to BrianK this week and he is fixing the fan settings. The car will be running smooth next week. Anything else I get will just be extras.

Back