Pics of newbie car

Hey guys heres some pics of new car let me know what you think, hopefully they turned out good its my 1st time posting pics.
Dave

mkir1k.jpg
[/IMG]]
mkiu4x.jpg
[/IMG]
mkiu4x.jpg
[/IMG]
mkiut4.jpg
[/IMG]
mkiwdh.jpg
[/IMG]

Congrat on your new Supercharge NSX! Very nice.
Wonder how different is it in 'performance' between supercharge NSX VS stock NSX? :rolleyes:

Nice looking car, very clean. Would love to drive a FI NSX...or maybe I wouldn't for fear that my car would feel slow afterwards...

One thing though, you do realize that you are missing the plastic trim on your front lower lip right? Think its around a $100 for the part.

paulviriyapan said:
Mycar.JPG

You have my rims!!!:biggrin:

Dude!! what happend to that guy??...Is he from another planet?...do you have his # I have some friends that want to talk to him.....

Attachments

• xf-116.jpg
    xf-116.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 45
zahntech said:
Dude!! what happend to that guy??...Is he from another planet?...do you have his # I have some friends that want to talk to him.....

Well you should see what I WANTED to happen to him. Folks in picture are my now hated ex girlfriend and her loser uncle. Long story short, the clown asked to 'borrow' my car to pick up a friend. Dissapeared until the next morning...with 100+ miles on my odometer, my passenger side sunvisor ripped, and lipstick tube on floor....

Back