Pics of NA1-R rims?

Any pics of the NA1-R rims? I believe they are 15/16. The only pics I've seen is this one below.

92.11-nsx---r.jpg

They are made by ENKEI but are not RP-01.

Cheers,

AR

Scorpia or another member had the real wheels for sale I forgot who:confused:

the 15-16's came out in from 91-93. From 94-96 they came in 16-17 but in a dark gunmetal grey, then from 97-01 they same wheels came polished. I personally cannot stand any of the 15-16 inch wheels on the NSX, they're too tucked in and makes the car seem much narrower than it really is. A nice set of wide flush wheels will make the car actually look like its 71.3 inches wide ( supra TT's width ) instead of a tiny narrow looking car.

The NA1-R wheels are very nice, however the car needs to have a stock body (no skirts, etc.), and the car needs to be slammed to the ground in order to pull the look off. Anything else, and they look too small, or it looks like there is too much tire.

Nicely put--- I agree. Adding side-skirts etc. with the 15/16 setup would make it look awkward.

The NA1-R wheels are very nice, however the car needs to have a stock body (no skirts, etc.), and the car needs to be slammed to the ground in order to pull the look off. Anything else, and they look too small, or it looks like there is too much tire.

this is not R wheels, but somehow I really like the dark 15/16 look.
8246DSCF0064.JPG

I am with you on this one, the old phat five wheels really give that ferrarisque look, which is one reason I did not go for the 94+ wheels or aftermarket. Looks kool in gold, I was curious if anyone tried it in white.

Here is a pic with my car sporting some chrome OEMs. I use these on Palomar Mountain runs. I know, I know, there is a lot of fender gap, but the car is currently on stock suspension. I wanted to fully appreciate the NSX with factory settings before I change anything. The car handles frigging awesome.

CIMG3718.JPG

You can pick up the NA1R 15/16s pretty easily and cheaply on YJ. I surf there entirely too often, and there is almost always a set available on the cheap.

Current offering

Sorry, YJ = Yahoo! Japan auction site. Basically, the Japanese eBay.

Back